Looking To Buy A Car

Got this one, just finished to drive. Smooth ride!

how much?

500'k, if i sale. It's not cheap, i know, but it's a hard and time consuming work to build a car like this to a good condition. A lot of things are done, suspension, bushes, (there is no noised or rattles), brakes, new tyres, interior, CD, etc.

wow good actually, maybe i need money atm, and still dont have my driving liscence, so maybe a year or two, can you wait and keep it safeand dont drive it at all? lol ;-p

Yes, don't worry. I don't really worry about sales anyway, I bought it personally to enjoy, have something to doo and have plesure to drive it. When i use and drive a car, it will be only better, because i like to keep it in good shape and fix allways everything immidently to improve the car. The only downside i can see is, that i don't enjoy to drive any of my other cars anymore, since i have this car. Still looking for a Trans Am or Firebird of the 70ties, if there is anything available.

Still looking for a Trans Am or Firebird of the 70ties, if there is anything available.

Do they actually exist here?

If so, how much would one expect to pay?

Yes i had a couple Tranks Ams, a challenger and a T Bird, years ago. Now it is very difficult to find, maybe even impossible. The yellow TA was the last i had for over 6 years, but i was stupid enougt to register in my Ex Gf's name when i bought it, so it was one item of everything i lost, when she kicked me out years ago. "The usual story".

post-36457-1237104386_thumb.jpg