Money, Money, Money

a2396

As the buffalo had died, I think you were being milked.

You have done the right thing, IMO, by leaving.

It's necessary to show them you are not a sucker.

If you really love her, stay in touch and let her absorb the lesson. Perhaps give her one more chance, but away from mama.

On the 2nd go-round make sure she knows the rules and if she screws up again then leave for good without negotiating, just pack your bags in front of her and walk.

Chok dee.

This forum soon starts to remind me of a great tv-soap.... :o

Are'nt there any real men left in the world?

Should i start to discuss my lovelife with strangers?

Should i start to tell the same guy's of my sexual experiences?

If i got troubles in my relationship i will rely on you?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Grow up kids, and be responsibly for you're choices. :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum soon starts to remind me of a great tv-soap.... :o

And that's why we keep tuning in!

PS Stay away from my vilage viking

You'll never see me in the village name sofa.....i promise! :D

Good because there ain't no room left!

Rooms? in a sofa? :D

Yes people the plot has been lost

Adios viking

Another Update: No, no one tried to stop me really. The Mother has more or less sided with the daughter. I went back for one last try last night and Lovely told me not to come back and Mama said there would not likely be any reconciliation. My lady SMS's me today and said she needs some time to rest and included some other somewhat confusing statements in her bad English. Future hope or not, I do not know. I am not here on a marriage visa and this is not a legal marriage in any case. HIV is not an issue.

50/50 on what you make not on what you have already...

seems a very good idea

try to explain to your farang-wife that you will only spend a small part of your income for your relation....

your income minus expenses split in two, why not ? IF she's happy, willing, sweet, sensual....seems fair.

I my experience all Thai women want more money, but some accept the pre-arranged amount.

Some girls genuinely want to leave the bar-life and settle with a good man who will teat her well, not screw her best friends and be trustworthy and loyal.

Some women don't recognise a good man when they see one and will search endlessly for a richer partner.

The original poster of this message should rid himself of this woman A.S.A.P.

If you look carefully, you will find a good lady, I believe you have more chance of a (good) girl from the bar rather than a non-bar girl.

Wilson Steer.

I my experience all Thai women want more money, but some accept the pre-arranged amount.

Some girls genuinely want to leave the bar-life and settle with a good man who will teat her well, not screw her best friends and be trustworthy and loyal.

Some women don't recognise a good man when they see one and will search endlessly for a richer partner.

If you look carefully, you will find a good lady, I believe you have more chance of a (good) girl from the bar rather than a non-bar girl.

Wilson Steer.

Thanks for the comment. This is exactly what I think was going on, as well as search for a younger man. This is not exactly a "piece of cake" for her, if she wants to stay with Mama in Thailand. There was also very communication and little of it from her part. She has an electronic translator and refuses to use it. I think Mama was also generating some of the financial requests. I suspect that my money was being used for this search, via the internet and other places. Disgusting.

>>>>>> If I ever need to hunt for a Thai wife again, I will search the orphanages for one.

The Thai Family is 95% of all problems in a Thai/Falang marriage <<<<<<<<<<<

Right on the money!!!

Amen to that fellas. Now that we've moved away from the rabble, things have really improved.

Wilson Steer.

What rubbish, you are saying you prefer a prostitute to a girl that has kept herself for a relationship and not an illegal activity. You have lost it big time.

>>>>>> If I ever need to hunt for a Thai wife again, I will search the orphanages for one.

The Thai Family is 95% of all problems in a Thai/Falang marriage <<<<<<<<<<<

Right on the money!!!

Not sure I agree - but then I get on better with my mother-in-law than my wife does. (but she lives upcountry, so it's not like she's around all the time.)

confusing statements in her bad English.

i dont see how any problems can be discussed at anything more than the shallowest of levels given the inability of the girls to speak good english and the guys to speak good thai.

how can couples really communicate the reasoning behind their actions and thoughts if the language skills are poor on both sides. the inability to communicate thoughts properly must be frustrating enough even if there are no problems in the relationship.

relationships are bound to get difficult as soon as the first real problem/misunderstanding comes along.

but i know couples who have been together happily for years yet are still unable to really "talk" to one another.

the guy in this post hasnt cottoned on to the fact that if you live in with a thai upcountry family then the richest one usually foots the bills and his squeeze hasnt grasped the fact that westerners do things differently.

i am also surprised , well not that surprised , to read how many posters are defining their relationships along expenditure levels as if these relationships were pure business transactions........ i thought thats what the bars were for .

many of the men who post here seem to consider "the thai wife" as a purchasable commodity who should be grateful for being snapped up by a falang. how wrong these people are and its not surprising that so many relationships end in tears with the disgruntled male full of blame to the thai partner. i think these guys would have trouble keeping a relationship going even back home and that is possibly why they are here.... dont waste your time gents , you were born to remain single, take a long hard look at yourselves and polish up your acts before eyeing up the girls here .

marriage...(even to the much maligned in these pages thai prostitute) should be something different. if you cant live contentedly as a couple without demands for more money then get out quick. a savvy girl will know that money saved in the common purse will mean a better life all round later on and will even curb the demands of a greedy family to save the relationship if it is truly based on love and affection.

but males , and especially western males in thailand , are easily c*ntstruck and the outwardly pleasing nature , good looks, manners and demeanor of the thais can sometimes hide a devious interior that is hard to fathom out. especially if you have little or no understanding of the language.

the original poster is better off out of it. there are some wonderful people in this country and hopefully he will find one second time around.

shouldnt be too hard on him , anyone who has spent time in this country will have similar tales to tell.

Edited by taxexile

confusing statements in her bad English.

i dont see how any problems can be discussed at anything more than the shallowest of levels given the inability of the girls to speak good english and the guys to speak good thai.

how can couples really communicate the reasoning behind their actions and thoughts if the language skills are poor on both sides. the inability to communicate thoughts properly must be frustrating enough even if there are no problems in the relationship.

relationships are bound to get difficult as soon as the first real problem/misunderstanding comes along.

but i know couples who have been together happily for years yet are still unable to really "talk" to one another.

the guy in this post hasnt cottoned on to the fact that if you live in with a thai upcountry family then the richest one usually foots the bills and his squeeze hasnt grasped the fact that westerners do things differently.

i am also surprised , well not that surprised , to read how many posters are defining their relationships along expenditure levels as if these relationships were pure business transactions........ i thought thats what the bars were for .

many of the men who post here seem to consider "the thai wife" as a purchasable commodity who should be grateful for being snapped up by a falang. how wrong these people are and its not surprising that so many relationships end in tears with the disgruntled male full of blame to the thai partner. i think these guys would have trouble keeping a relationship going even back home and that is possibly why they are here.... dont waste your time gents , you were born to remain single, take a long hard look at yourselves and polish up your acts before eyeing up the girls here .

marriage...(even to the much maligned in these pages thai prostitute) should be something different. if you cant live contentedly as a couple without demands for more money then get out quick. a savvy girl will know that money saved in the common purse will mean a better life all round later on and will even curb the demands of a greedy family to save the relationship if it is truly based on love and affection.

but males , and especially western males in thailand , are easily c*ntstruck and the outwardly pleasing nature , good looks, manners and demeanor of the thais can sometimes hide a devious interior that is hard to fathom out. especially if you have little or no understanding of the language.

the original poster is better off out of it. there are some wonderful people in this country and hopefully he will find one second time around.

shouldnt be too hard on him , anyone who has spent time in this country will have similar tales to tell.

:o couldn't agree more with what you say, just it is not that "these guys WOULD have trouble keeping a relationship back home" but they HAVE trouble back home, that's why they come here and think with money they can buy a normal relationship and love. Not to mention that most of them want to have everything for free or almost nothing - sorry guys, it does not work that way, but if you try to understand thai culture and living conditions and are willing and able to adapt, you can have a wonderful life in thailand - and, to top it, a lot easier, relaxed and cheaper than in good old europe or the US.