Abortion Pilll

motocrosser

Hi does anyone know if i can get a abortion pill here in thailand think its called ru468,thanks.

Not approved for use or sale in Thailand.

There is a pinned notice which explains the laws/options in Thailand regarding abortion, please see that for info

There are two pills that can be combined that mimic the effects of RU486 that can be bought over the counter in Thailand. I don't know what these are but if you do a little digging I'm sure you can figure it out. I have known girls that have used these for the purpose you mention.

I sincerely don't know anything more than what I just wrote so no need to PM me for more info.

Edited by wasabi

Hi does anyone know if i can get a abortion pill here in thailand think its called ru468,thanks.

At 47, I've already experienced quite a bit, but this is one area that still makes me react with despair.

Please, I understand life can be tough and that circumstances can be cruel, but is it really that bad?

Would it not be better to seek counsel?

Self-abortion using drugs is definitely illegal by Thai law and on those grounds, thread is closed.

Before ending, may I add that even when in settings where medical abortion (i.e. abortion through medication as opposed to surgery) is legal and the correct preparations available, it needs to be used under a doctor's supervision. It is only safe and effective at certain stages of pregnancy and even then will often result in an incomplete miscarriage requiring surgical back up.

To try to do this on one's own by mixing and matching medeications meant for other uses is very unwise and could lead to dangerous complications.

See a qualified physician, Thai law does provide for legal abortion if inthe physician's judgement the woman's health (mental or physical) requires it, and the surgical procedure entailed in early stages of pregnancy is a simple out-patient one. Don't mess around with attempts to self abort.