Buffalo Shit Mushrooms

Hey party peeps, i be coming to Koh Pangan soon and would like to experience some buffalo shit musshrooms. I herd theres also a variety name elephant shit mushrooms. In my country shit fungi is illegal, is it also in Koh Pangan? Ifso what can happen if i eat some and the policja see me? I hopes not to muches. Because i really want to try them elephant shit mushrooms. I love psychoactive fungis.

If you can help, thanks.

Stran.

Hey party peeps, i be coming to Koh Pangan soon and would like to experience some buffalo shit musshrooms. I herd theres also a variety name elephant shit mushrooms. In my country shit fungi is illegal, is it also in Koh Pangan? Ifso what can happen if i eat some and the policja see me? I hopes not to muches. Because i really want to try them elephant shit mushrooms. I love psychoactive fungis.

If you can help, thanks.

Stran.

Pardon the pun :o

I believe that eating the elephant or buffalo shit is legal, :D

however eating what grows in it is, as i understand it, is semi-illegal...... :D

Just make sure you don't ingest DATURA as this will give you a trip from which you may never recover!!! :o

Cheers and make sure you brush your teeth after your trip-tastic meal, as "sure as shit" you ain't gonna pull with the ladies with elephant doo doo between ya molars!!! :D

LaterZZzZzzzZzZ

"het kwai" are quite freely available on koh phangan and can be fun, but i have seen enough people flip out on them that i would not recommend doing them for your first time in thailand, where if you can't deal with it in public you could get into serious trouble. it is the kind of drug with which you need to be in a fairly secure setting, around people you trust, and in a positive mindset. also, you never know what you might get dosage-wise. they are unpredictable. i would stick to doing them at home, really, rather than here.

"het kwai" are quite freely available on koh phangan and can be fun, but i have seen enough people flip out on them that i would not recommend doing them for your first time in thailand, where if you can't deal with it in public you could get into serious trouble. it is the kind of drug with which you need to be in a fairly secure setting, around people you trust, and in a positive mindset. also, you never know what you might get dosage-wise. they are unpredictable. i would stick to doing them at home, really, rather than here.

You're so right X, 'bout all you wrote, have seen many ppl freak couse of their surroundings and or "lost" friends!

Don't <deleted> with things you ONLY hear about! (first time or second) You can loose you mind at play....many have! :o

Edited by SamuiJens

Well, now that the OP has been informed that what he hopes to achieve is illegal, and the ensuing complications of such illegal behavior, its time to close this thread in accordance with Thai Visa rules:

You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as ........ in violation of any law.