Bangkok To Krabi By Air

qpgwmh

Just a quick look on Air Asia I see flights for just under 3000baht round trip inclusive of taxes. They fly 2 times a day.

Thanks flightcrew. AirAsia were the cheapest that I found so my question is really more about whether there is a way to get flights cheaper, for instance, by joining their club, waiting for a promotion, booking through an agent...etc....??

Just a quick look on Air Asia I see flights for just under 3000baht round trip inclusive of taxes. They fly 2 times a day.

Thanks flightcrew. AirAsia were the cheapest that I found so my question is really more about whether there is a way to get flights cheaper, for instance, by joining their club, waiting for a promotion, booking through an agent...etc....??

There really is no club. I found that the further in advance I book AirAsia the cheaper the seats. They pretty much cut the agents out being a low cost carrier so booking yourself is cheaper.

Keep an eye/ear out for Thai Airways as well. They fly as well and sometimes you can find cheap promo with them, which of course would be preferred as there is more flexability and your able to check more luggage.

Remember AirAsia is LowCost with many add ons so compare with Thai Airways.

less than 3000 baht return, and u still want it cheaper?? how much do u want to pay? just book it!

less than 3000 baht return, and u still want it cheaper?? how much do u want to pay? just book it!

Another Khao San Road Farang on budget. I suggest take the bus. Wait . . . ., it is cheaper to walk there.