Justice Awaiting Thaksin In Thailand: Abhisit

george

They didn't say it was JUST FOR THAKSIN.

He is far from the only one to do a runner and wait out the time limit

hovering in neighboring countries but still controling their assorted criminal empires.

And then there is always certain stupid ass sons of certain pols

who f-up and do a runner till either time expires or dad 'fixes' things.

Double standard? I think so.

No, just common sense, and brings the laws into line with many other countries. Do you really think that in 2011 the US is going to say "Oh well, we never caught Osama Bin Ladan, I guess he's free now".

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsensical posts referring to a non-existing or fictitious person named Toxsin and replies to them have been deleted.

--

Maestro

Nothing fictitious about the nickname for Thaksin Shinawatra whatsoever! It is a well known and well used nickname that portrays him in the light he has brought upon himself! :)

Bowing to the mods stand on the issue, I will no longer refer to Thaksin's usual name characterization (a word starting with T and meaning - a poisonous substance), no matter how appropriate it might be. Instead I will give Mr. Thaksin the full measure of respect and honor he is due.

Former Prime Minister, Multiply Indicted and Convicted Felon, Fugitive from Justice, Murderer of Innocents, Thief of Country's Resources and Assets, Lt. Col. Thaksin Shinawatra.

It is more clear in any event. Thank you to the mods for encouraging us to post clearly. It benefits all the members here.

Indeed!