Sleepless Nights Ahead For Bohpud & Gecko Fire & Threads

NALAK

How surprising! Gecko and Co. find our silence almost as irritating as we find their noise!

Is that the same concerned from earlier in this thread? Lost for words? Come on you can do better than that....

NALAK becomes a senior super user if this thread hits 30,000 readers.. Wow.. 30,000 sleepless users

Why don't you see if you can get all the readers to wear red shirts and sit outside the gecko later?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did ask if anyone had any sleepless nights since the gecko re-opened but still you

all talk talk talk... WELL?

My last post on here. Yes thank you for inquiring , we have had sleepless nights, especially when they finish around 7am. Dates, from memory, the last 27/1, 2/2, 17 or 19/2 .Does that satisfy you? Now run to your master & get another pat on the head.

lol yeah that satisfies me Oakie darling (you don't mind if i call you Oakie do you?)

I saw one of those posters too.."all DAY long" Funny you didn't mention the noise on here at the time?

Must have been those bloomin' long tail boats drowning their boom boom boom out...

Or were you too busy talking.. erm, oh sorry.. writing, erm i mean posting about the "ulgyness" of the new gecko LOL

You know the place? ugly bar just up on bophut hills about 200 meters on the right past the bophut hills golf course

well worth going up there even if it's just to look at the view whilst taking in the uglyness of the souroundings at the same time..

Oh while you're there.. They do fabulous coctails (flaming gecko's my favourite) and a happy hour every day where you can get 2 drinks for the price of one while you watch all the action from the 7th hole.

Did I forget to mention the music? oh yes the music well it seems to do wonders for attracting

the sexiest women up there or maybe they just look so good because of the 'ugly' background.. hmmm?

Maybe i might just have to check that one out again this afternoon.. I get off work early today

You could join me up there if you like Oakie, my girlfriend's away this weekend. I can pick you up around 4pm at Big Joes

I'll buy you a sausage roll

Bring your bikini X

Love to see how you bear up against the background :D

as a matter of interest do you get on with your parents, if so if one of them was sick and found a nice place to retire and deal with there illness and somebody opened up a night club next door and kept them awake until 7 in the morning how would you feel, illegally as well. still if it attracted the sexiest women to you might by happy. personally i would kill if somebody did that to my mum. . stop hiding behind your user name tell us ya name dont be a coward like us, now off you go for the well done boy pat on the head :):D:D as wallace would say to gromit well done lad. girl friend away this weekend you should hang out with the guy next door who has 2 screaming bar girls most nights.

ps could not beleive my luck when i saw you had posted again so amusing, forget the sausage roll try garys mushrooms my mates rate them, not sure if they come with egg and bacon though, ask Joe. i had stopped posting until you came along.

anyway last reply to you, to much free publicity, but please keep posting we are all in stitches. pass on my reguards to Joe

Edited by NALAK

How surprising! Gecko and Co. find our silence almost as irritating as we find their noise!

Is that the same concerned from earlier in this thread? Lost for words? Come on you can do better than that....

NALAK becomes a senior super user if this thread hits 30,000 readers.. Wow.. 30,000 sleepless users

Why don't you see if you can get all the readers to wear red shirts and sit outside the gecko later?

What to you think that you have to gain by taunting people over the issue? Are you just doing it in the name of building good relationships with the neighbors?

What to you think that you have to gain by taunting people over the issue? Are you just doing it in the name of building good relationships with the neighbors?

This guy is clearly trying to stir things up. Don't know why he's being allowed to do it and not my business, but better to ignore the taunts. :) Easy for me to say i know as i don't live there.

Now really cocoloco! Surely you KNOW I can do a lot better than that! I just need a bigger challenge my dear fellow. I'm afraid crossing swords with you would be mere childsplay for me and therefore of no interest whatsoever. Ramble on alone without me little fellow. Farewell!

Now really cocoloco! Surely you KNOW I can do a lot better than that! I just need a bigger challenge my dear fellow. I'm afraid crossing swords with you would be mere childsplay for me and therefore of no interest whatsoever. Ramble on alone without me little fellow. Farewell!

Well said Concerned

Leave the boy alone

:)

This guy is clearly trying to stir things up. Don't know why he's being allowed to do it and not my business, but better to ignore the taunts. :) Easy for me to say i know as i don't live there.

Yes, he's trying to stir things up, but to what end? I can understand that maybe the thought is that the public controversy will cause a few more people to come to Gecko's parties out of curiosity, but what does it do to Gecko's prospects of selling those million dollar villas? Also, doesn't giving the neighbors a metaphorical middle finger salute increase the risk that those neighbors will pool their funds and hire a Bangkok lawyer to challenge Gecko legally?

Edited by OriginalPoster

• 1 year later...

Started again this week. Not on this time, I hope they are prepared for some heavy legal action. No building permit for club ( out of zone ) permit was for residential building, no liquor licence, no music licence & no one million dollar homes. ;)

so is it a nightclub or not?

They claim it's not, it's supposed to be just a small in house club /bar for some luxury homes that are supposed to be built.

Obviously one big scam, have signs advertising the venue everywhere as it's old entity. From what I hear someone done the runner after pulling the wool over some investors eyes & evading some legal action concerning prohibited products.

So supposedly now a night club & bye bye to all those million dollar homes that were allegedly fully paid for.

its amazing this is still an issue -only in tland - how could it get to this where the place opened again?

ever considered the ideea of ripping down all those gecko bar signs they have on the lamp-posts and trees all around the area? one way to hamper their efforts.

• 8 months later...