Howards Mob And Niel's Mob

prefabs

Seems like we have 2 sets of Volunteers looking like cops. I must admit to thinking that the more cops the merrier,and makes us all safer on nights out, but I can't understand why we have 2 platoons.

Can anyone please enlighten me?

This has been discussed already a while ago and from what I remember the Tourist Police Volunteers hang around mostly in Walking Street and look quite martial.

The Foreign Police Volunteers have a desk at the police station in Soi 9 and help foreigners coming to the cop shop as first point of contact.

Both of them wear black uniforms which makes them a bit difficult to tell from each other, but the Soi 9 guys are lacking the truncheon.

Seems like we have 2 sets of Volunteers looking like cops. I must admit to thinking that the more cops the merrier,and makes us all safer on nights out, but I can't understand why we have 2 platoons.

Here's an idea...why don't you ask one of us. I am a very approachable person and so is Niels. Then maybe you could report back. No point me explaining here because it will end up going pear-shaped.

Howard

Edited by hm1973

Howard & Neils,

Don't know either of you but irregardless of the hidden agenda commenters , & as a Law Enforcement & Se3curity pro of many decades experience , I know that there must be some sort of Training you go through.

Keep up the good work & although I have seen the FPVs many times over the years , I will make a point of saying "hello" before I leave LOS this time.

To the 'critics' , ever thought of giving your own time towards the Safety , Service & Protection of your own community??????

Veni Vidi Vici

:o

This has been discussed already a while ago and from what I remember the Tourist Police Volunteers hang around mostly in Walking Street and look quite martial.

The Foreign Police Volunteers have a desk at the police station in Soi 9 and help foreigners coming to the cop shop as first point of contact.

Both of them wear black uniforms which makes them a bit difficult to tell from each other, but the Soi 9 guys are lacking the truncheon.

You mean they're Katoeys who've had the operation??

Edited by Humphrey Bear

You mean they're Katoeys who've had the operation??

Scarcasm is the lowest form of wit .BUT.......

. :o:D

Howard & Neils,

Don't know either of you but irregardless of the hidden agenda commenters , & as a Law Enforcement & Se3curity pro of many decades experience , I know that there must be some sort of Training you go through.

Keep up the good work & although I have seen the FPVs many times over the years , I will make a point of saying "hello" before I leave LOS this time.

To the 'critics' , ever thought of giving your own time towards the Safety , Service & Protection of your own community??????

Veni Vidi Vici

:D

Wonder how long this point of view will last once you finally move to Pattaya :o ... Wait till you have been exposed to a bit more of Niels Colov :D .. The other fella Howard is a nice guy and is really only trying to help.. Of course he gains a lot of benefit from his noteriety and it aids his business interests.. Please don't think that any of these guys are spending their time for purely altruistic reasons..They ain't.

Here's an idea...why don't you ask one of us. I am a very approachable person and so is Niels. Then maybe you could report back. No point me explaining here because it will end up going pear-shaped.

Howard

I think its an excellent idea for you to explain about the volunteer police here on Thaivisa.com.What could be better than to enlighten expats and locals on a public disscussion board.Forget your fears about "going pearshape"and do your duty of explaining how you vet and recruit,and what powers they have and why you think its necesary.

Howard

I think its an excellent idea for you to explain about the volunteer police here on Thaivisa.com.What could be better than to enlighten expats and locals on a public disscussion board.Forget your fears about "going pearshape"and do your duty of explaining how you vet and recruit,and what powers they have and why you think its necesary.

The reasons for each and the roles of both groups has been covered here in the forum several times, just use the search to find the relevant threads.