Job 2 Do

miltonbentley

I know from posts a while back that there are fans of the Thai reggae band Job 2 Do on the forum. They are playing live tonight 9-midnight at the Chai Blues Bar. Entrance is 350B which includes a large beer. I would go myself but unfortunately have work committments.

Enjoy

where is the bar, google has no info I can find??

Oz

I was told it is near Wat Jed Yot but that is not confirmed. There are 2 telephone numbers on the poster 053 328 296 & 084 612 3685. I am sure they can help.

It is at Chai Blues Bar Suthep Road Wat Umong!

Last time I tried to find said bar I failed!

I know there has been a previous thread on it but I really need detailed instructions of how to find this place because I still haven't a clue and I really don't want to miss out tonight can anyone help PLEASE?

Thanks!!

Krupnik

From the Facebook advertisement:

Event Info

Host: CHAI BLUES HOUSE, CHIANG MAI THAILAND

Type: Music/Arts - Concert

Network: Global

Time and Place

Start Time: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 9:00pm

End Time: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 12:00am

Street: SOI 4 ( WAT UMONG) SUTHEP ROAD

City/Town: Chiang Mai, Thailand

Contact Info

Phone: 66846123685

Email: [email protected] ; [email protected]

ONE NIGHT ONLY AT CHAI BLUES HOUSE!!! 350 BAHT/PERSON

That Google map labels the wrong soi as Soi Wat U Mong. It's actually one soi before the one thus marked, heading west on Suthep. Chai's place is about 500m up Soi Wat U Mong on the left. This means the marker on the map is also incorrect.

That Google map labels the wrong soi as Soi Wat U Mong. It's actually one soi before the one thus marked, heading west on Suthep. Chai's place is about 500m up Soi Wat U Mong on the left. This means the marker on the map is also incorrect.

Google.....pah! Who can you trust these days? Pin on the map now moved to reflect the real Soi Wat U mong.

Google.....pah! Who can you trust these days? Pin on the map now moved to reflect the real Soi Wat U mong.

That's more like it :o

It's a pretty hard club to miss if you're on the right street.

Head towards Wat Umong. It's halfway to Wat Umong (from Suthep) on the left. Big sign says Chai's Blues Club. There is also a large restaurant called Take A Seat on the same grounds.

That's more like it :o

I remember the last thread about them playing and missed it. Thanks so much for posting another!

The concert was AMAZING!!!!..

..well im sure it was..but there was no way I could get there last night. :o