• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

How To Remove Tattoos?

Sandstone Art

Hi,

Heard of removing tattoos via using laser gives the best results.

Any readers here went through or see any clinic or hospital providing this service in ChiangMai?

Or any other recommendation is appreciated.

Thanks!

I have a couple of old biker friends who had their's removed by falling off their Harleys at high speed and sliding along the pavement but the results were something less desirable than the tattoos themselves.

Whatsa matta, new girlfriend no like old girlfriend's name on your hairy bicep?

CM Ram has an excellent Dermatologist and that seems a good place to start, yes? Otherwise, I have a Black&Decker electric sander and I work cheap... :o

I've never been there, but I did see a sign at a clinic that advertised tattoo removal.

I'm not sure of the name of the road, BUT it's across from the Holiday Inn (not the "across" that is towards the transport office). I think that the sign is blue, and the office is between the intersection and that bridge. Clear?

I've never been there, but I did see a sign at a clinic that advertised tattoo removal.

I'm not sure of the name of the road, BUT it's across from the Holiday Inn (not the "across" that is towards the transport office). I think that the sign is blue, and the office is between the intersection and that bridge. Clear?

Txs attackkat,

I will go there and have a look. I know there is a hospital opposite the enterance of Holiday Inn hotel which was the former Westin and Sheraton hotel. :D

Dustoff,

I don't have that hairy a bicep, but you makes me smiles and think about this joke! :D

In a sunny day one man takes his car, goes to a tattoing laboratory and asks for a tattoo representing the name of his girlfriend, Wendy. The man knows precisely where he wants his tattoo.

Owing to the particular request the tattoo-maker needs the man to have an erection, and, after some trouble, he is able to do his work, so he 'writes' "Wendy" and gets his money.

Some days later the same man goes to his gymnasium and after sporting activity he is going to have a shower. While washing, he can see, rather obviously, only the letters W,Y (WendY) on his penis. But he gets stuck when he sees another man with W,Y on his 'best friend'.

So he gets interested and asks him: "I think you too decided to have a tattoo with the name of your girlfriend. My girl's name is Wendy. I think your girl also has this name. What a coincidence. Isn't it?"

The other man shows a big idiotic and cheerful smile and says:

"But what are you thinking! What Wendy! Ha ha ha! I can't believe it! Wendy! Ha ha ha! My tattoo is 'Welcome to Marlboro country', what Wendy??? See you..." :o