Pattaya Super Bowl 2009

jeepholt

Well, after extensive searches on the wonderful TV search engine and the google engine at the top of the forum pages, I couldn't find any info on where in Pattaya to go this year to watch the Super Bowl. Besides my post of last year about the super bowl in Pattaya, I found 1 from 2002 in Sisaket, 1 from 2004 in Udorn and quite a few in Bangkok. So here we go again guys. What have you heard about who is showing the super bowl in Pattaya next Monday morning live, what is their food offering, etc.? I would prefer a bar that allows smoking (tobacco). :o

Anyone know if Coop is doing it again at the "Chicken Coop"?

Thanks for any info you guys have.

Well, after extensive searches on the wonderful TV search engine and the google engine at the top of the forum pages, I couldn't find any info on where in Pattaya to go this year to watch the Super Bowl. Besides my post of last year about the super bowl in Pattaya, I found 1 from 2002 in Sisaket, 1 from 2004 in Udorn and quite a few in Bangkok. So here we go again guys. What have you heard about who is showing the super bowl in Pattaya next Monday morning live, what is their food offering, etc.? I would prefer a bar that allows smoking (tobacco). :o

Anyone know if Coop is doing it again at the "Chicken Coop"?

Thanks for any info you guys have.

Secrets off Walking Street should fill all your requirements

Watch it on your own TV

Barry

I have that red sattelite dish. What channel? You sure?

Does any cable company have CNBC?

True Sports 4 will be showing it beginning at 0600, via the red satellite dish (UBC-True). True Sports 4 is channel 62 on my decoder.

Watch it on your own TV

Barry

A few hours later, your answer is UBC-True has CNBC. You must have as a minimum, the Gold Package.

True 4............got it........and Thanks

got the gold with CNBC but now I miss Fox. I don't know why I miss it. I was sent into exile

and some things from the old country still get to me. Like the song five hundred miles.

So this year I can see the game. Africa did not show it.

And I don't think I could stand the embarrassment of watching american football

in a public location. I really liked how the cable company here cleans up the game

by removing the huddle up and the commercials. I need the PVR so I can pause on occasion though.

Cable nor satellite dish is not needed, if you have a reliable and fairly fast Net connection.

I dumped cable as it was (IMHO) $$, and overloaded with old movies and soccer matches,

however I can view most other sports, on my computer via various channels on www.Justin.tv

Watch it on your own TV

Barry