Land In Phuket

Hi everyone, Im thinking about buying a land in Phuket to build a house as both investment and a place to live in the future. Also considering Chaing mai and BKK. Any advice from u guys? Is Phuket a place to invest and possible retire? How much would a seaview lot cost?

Would you be buying land in your Thai spouses name, or how do you propose to buy?

Getting back to the question, seaview land prices vary depending on what part of the island you are looking at, the whim of the seller, and a ton of other factors.  I've seen seaview land asking price between 3-10 million per rai depending on how many rai you buy and where it is at.  Land seems to be cheap in Ao Por by mission hills golf course, and more expensive pretty much everywhere else for sea view.

I think BM LivinLOS can give you realistic figures as compared to what I've seen being asked.

Would you be buying land in your Thai spouses name, or how do you propose to buy?

Getting back to the question, seaview land prices vary depending on what part of the island you are looking at, the whim of the seller, and a ton of other factors.  I've seen seaview land asking price between 3-10 million per rai depending on how many rai you buy and where it is at.  Land seems to be cheap in Ao Por by mission hills golf course, and more expensive pretty much everywhere else for sea view.

I think BM LivinLOS can give you realistic figures as compared to what I've seen being asked.

currently living in Slovakia, planning to get married in Thailand. Planning to buy small seaview lot and have a house built since condo prices seem to be overpriced. Could u give any idea and advice as to where to buy and how much it may cost?

currently living in Slovakia, planning to get married in Thailand. Planning to buy small seaview lot and have a house built since condo prices seem to be overpriced. Could u give any idea and advice as to where to buy and how much it may cost?

Take your honeymoon in Phuket and see for yourself. Otherwise its just opinons.