Elite Card Members In Chiang Mai

ASHTONITE

Well... not sure what to say... I just hope we get some kind of decent compensation for our money. :-(

Any other members out there in CM?

Nah! Don't think that you will find many people (in Chiang Mai) that really want to flush their money down the dunny (toilet)

Probably the most ill conceived proposal to separate folks from their money. TIT

Whilst on the issue of "easy money" is there anyone interested in buying one of the "bridges over the Mae Nam Mae Ping" I have several that I would let go at bargain rates. Most are in good nick.

"caveat emptor" :o

Since it's inception 2,570 investors are shown as having bought into this scheme. :o

I'm gonna see if I can get their addresses and contact details. I am sure I can get some bridges off my books and free up some capital :D

As far as compensation is concerned "don't spend it untill the cheque has been cleared"

Edited by john b good

S**T HAPPENS :-) It is like gambling... you win some.. you lose some. :-)

Please do not forget rule numner one about money:

When it sounds to good to be true, it is not true.

And, one for the road:

An ape is an ape, though decked with gold.

Or: if you think you can buy status, you are already losing money.

Don't be too hard on yourself; as you say, sh1t happens and it's your dosh so spend it as you please. Plenty of gloaters have probably lost millions upon millions of baht through dating the wrong female.

Worth chasing up with someone though for the visa situation alone. Just don't get your hopes up.

I can sympathize with people who bought into the program and didn't get the promised results. But personally I always disliked the idea of selling certain legal privileges--visas, leases, etc.--in this way. Discounts on private sector stuff like golf courses and spas are one thing, but selling waivers to the law is just tacky and blatantly undemocratic. And, apparently, not very profitbale.

Since it's inception 2,570 investors are shown as having bought into this scheme. :o

I'm gonna see if I can get their addresses and contact details. I am sure I can get some bridges off my books and free up some capital :D

As far as compensation is concerned "don't spend it untill the cheque has been cleared"

That's 2.570 BILLION BAHT where the f##k did all that money go?

That's 2.570 BILLION BAHT where the f##k did all that money go?

rumor mill has it that the money went to Singapore account or had directly to be transferred there.

Guess it's traveling the world now as support and relief for, how did he call himself "vagabond"?

Ahhh yeah and nearly forgot: Where are the donated paper towels and boxes of Kleenex to be send to?

Edited by Samuian

Plenty of gloaters have probably lost millions upon millions of baht through dating the wrong female.

Not sure how much comfort the Elite crowd would take from that, as they themselves probably wouldn't have wasted their money on the Elite card were it not for some young Thai honey. :o

Well... not sure what to say... I just hope we get some kind of decent compensation for our money. :-(

Only 1 card was ever sold since it was introduced about 4 or 5 years ago.

So it was you, ASHTONITE.

Best thing to do is frame it and hang on the wall. Perhaps it will become a collectors item in the future.

Plenty of gloaters have probably lost millions upon millions of baht through dating the wrong female.

Not sure how much comfort the Elite crowd would take from that, as they themselves probably wouldn't have wasted their money on the Elite card were it not for some young Thai honey. :o

:D

Wow ! just imagine knowing someone who bought one. Did you get your moneys worth so far ?

I have to say that it was a nice program... being I traveled in and out of the country alot... the service was quite nice. They visa is great... and they helped me with a number of issues. Free massage everyday was nice... golf and ... I even got court side tickets to the THAILAND OPEN for free. Long term if the program worked... would be a great value.. I am a bit disappointed... service was nice and immigration fast track was wonderful.. being picked up at the plane... taken to a nice waiting room while they did everything for you... nice BMW ride home ;-) In and out of the country.

This is life

Don't be too hard on yourself; as you say, sh1t happens and it's your dosh so spend it as you please. Plenty of gloaters have probably lost millions upon millions of baht through dating the wrong female.

Worth chasing up with someone though for the visa situation alone. Just don't get your hopes up.

Yeah... they told my that I still have 4 years left on my current Visa from them and it would be honored... :-) Just waiting for decision on the compensation.... but like you said.. hopes are limited ;-)