90 Day Report At Samut Prakan

I live 50 kms east of Bangkok and making the trip to Suan Plu and return beit by car or public transport is a real hassle. My question is can do my 90 day report at the immigration office in Samut Prakan and if so where is it and how do I get there.

Thanks.

Yes you can do your 90 day report at Samut Prakarn immigration if you reside in Samut Prakarn provence. This is where your 90 day report from Bangkok ends up anyway.

Just go to the Amphurs Office in Pakenum and if you are faceing the river the immigration office is 250 meteres to your right on the river with a large concrete car park in front of it. If you have any trouble ask for the Post Office its beside it.

Yes you can do your 90 day report at Samut Prakarn immigration if you reside in Samut Prakarn provence. This is where your 90 day report from Bangkok ends up anyway.

Just go to the Amphurs Office in Pakenum and if you are faceing the river the immigration office is 250 meteres to your right on the river with a large concrete car park in front of it. If you have any trouble ask for the Post Office its beside it.

Thanks Aussie I live in Nong Chok on the outskirts of Bangkok does that mean I'll still have to go to Suan Plu because I live in the province of Bangkok.