Lost Departure Card

Dear All,

I am a new comer here. I came to Thailand by visit (Tourist) visa. Unfortunately, I lost my departure card. I dont know where did I lost and I just noticed this. Again, I would like to extend my tourist visa in Thailand coz of some reasons. Is there any problem in Immigration for extending tourist visa OR any problem when I get out of Thailand? Kindly reply me on this. Thanking you all in advance.

Dear All,

I am a new comer here. I came to Thailand by visit (Tourist) visa. Unfortunately, I lost my departure card. I dont know where did I lost and I just noticed this. Again, I would like to extend my tourist visa in Thailand coz of some reasons. Is there any problem in Immigration for extending tourist visa OR any problem when I get out of Thailand? Kindly reply me on this. Thanking you all in advance.

Do not worry about the TM6 Arival/Departure Card. It happens all the time.

If you are talking about a 60 day Tourist Visa you can extend it for 30 days at Immigration 1,900 Baht.

Dear All,

Do not worry about the TM6 Arival/Departure Card. It happens all the time.

If you are talking about a 60 day Tourist Visa you can extend it for 30 days at Immigration 1,900 Baht.

Thank you very much for your kindness. Yes, I am talking about 60 days tourist visa and would like to extend 30 more days here. I am happy to know that there will not be a problem for the lost of departure card.

Best regards,

Happens all the time. You will need to fill out a new one, and it will help if you remember the date you entered Thailand.

They won't make a big issue out of it, but will cost you a little bit extra time.

Thank you very much. I do remember the date that I entered Thailand. Also, this was stamped in my passport. I can sleep well tonight as I dont need to worry anything abt this issue.

Best regards,

Happens all the time. You will need to fill out a new one, and it will help if you remember the date you entered Thailand.

They won't make a big issue out of it, but will cost you a little bit extra time.

Thank you very much. I do remember the date that I entered Thailand. Also, this was stamped in my passport. I can sleep well tonight as I dont need to worry anything abt this issue.

Best regards,

yup. nuffink to worry about,

but next time staple it into your passport.

can cost money if they wanna hassle ya.

In some 10 years of going through Thai Immigration, I have never seen them not staple the departure card into the passport.

TH

Yes they do staple them to the passport but they still can come loose and lost.

The most likely culprits for a lost TM6 is a hotel when they make copies at check in. They could also be a source for a copy if you loose it.

In some 10 years of going through Thai Immigration, I have never seen them not staple the departure card into the passport.

TH

Yes they do staple them to the passport but they still can come loose and lost.

The most likely culprits for a lost TM6 is a hotel when they make copies at check in. They could also be a source for a copy if you loose it.

Yes, the departure card was stapled but I think I lost at the photo copy shop. They normally take out to make the copy. May be they forgot to re-staple or put again. I also forgot.