Looking For Choppers For Rent In April

gimmy78

Hi guys.i have a friends coming in and would like to rent 2 CHOPPERS to go around Thailand for a cuple of week. Can anyone recommend a place, wherever in central south of Thailand on the main land i would like telephone numbers if possible so i can book them. also any info on cost etc would be nice.

Thanks to all

Gimmy

Two points gimmy78,

1/Not a lot of choppers for rent...but you can rent Harleys.

2/ A lot of rental companies don't like you taking the bike out of their designated area. If you hire in Pattaya you may be limited to Chonburi.

Of course everything is negotiable! :o

Don't tell them where you are going but if you have a problem expect to have to pay yourself to get it back to Pattaya or where ever.

There are lots of cruiser style bikes along the main beach road in Pattaya. also a few in Cha aam. or there are numerous rental places in Chiang Mai. check out GT riders for that. http://www.gt-rider.com/index.html

Also bring your own helmet or expect to have to buy one (600-1,500baht Snell, Index or Real are ok brands) because the rental helmets are so BAD.

Allan

PS: Booking hehehehehehehe. Its Thailand mate. you really,really want to look over what your gonna rent. DO not book unseen. unless maybe its off the GT site, then you could maybe ask David to check em for you. also a couple of Falang owned rental places up there.

Edited by thaicbr

Have a look at the ride Thailand website.Its in Thai but there is a bit in English They do custom tours around the south of Thailand which include bike, accom, tour guide etc everything you need, plus the bikes are top condition unlike your average rental bike. :o

Depending on where you are going to be, another place you might want to check out is East Coast Choppers

Not sure how up-to-date the site is though. Expensive too (I think). But they do offer an "up-country" flat rate if you want to travel outside of Pattaya (payable in advance of course). :o

• 1 month later...

hey guys thank to everyone, for your time and knowledge, do yuo know whick is the situation if i want to rent in PHUKET? anyone of you have any number i can contact in Phuket to rent 2 moto??

thanks again

G.

hey guys thank to everyone, for your time and knowledge, do yuo know whick is the situation if i want to rent in PHUKET? anyone of you have any number i can contact in Phuket to rent 2 moto??

thanks again

G.

there is a place on beach road in pattaya on the corner of pizza hut ,they have 2 new honda 750 shadow slashers ,nice bikes 650 baht a day ,i delt with them several times with no problems. heres bike i had at burapa bike week ,nice comfortable bike and plenty fast for thai roads too

post-70166-1236004672_thumb.jpg

Edited by barrybike