Check Up Packages At Bph

PattayaParent

So that would suggest that their pre-discount price is too high and the 'discount' brings them back down to what the price really should be.

Although I suppose they could argue that they are a better hospital than the ones in KK so their standard price would be more expensive?

I used to be quite a 'fan' of BPH. Sadly after a recent personal experience and reading so many negative stories about their major concern is to make money rather than provide good unbiassed advice, I suspect taking advantage of this 'offer' is a bad idea.

It would be like going to a shoe shop to ask if you need a new pair of shoes!

Where to go for a good check?? I don't know! I am looking myself and may even wait until I visit the UK next time. With the sterling exchange rate at 48 Baht, it may not be that much more expensive than Thailand and at least I would believe the results!

Good Luck

Can these check ups be done elsewhere cheaper or is it really a good deal?

In Khon Kaen 2,900 is the price for the essential.

I just checked their (BPH) brochure and the Essential check-up program is B 2,900 marked down from B 5,800. Last week I had the deluxe check-up for B 6,250 which was marked down from B 12,500. I had checked several hospitals here in the Bangkok area and they were all in the B 6000 range for a similar BPH Deluxe package. I was happy with the service at BPH but dont think I would pay the full Deluxe price.

I had all the major tests done before xmas and was quite satisfied. My buddy runs a huge diagnostics company in America [on the stock market] and i sent him the results for a second opinion and the doctors were amazed at the cheap prices and thought the doctors had proper conclusions. Compared to the west, a good deal. I found them very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. thumbs up from me

I had all the major tests done before xmas and was quite satisfied. My buddy runs a huge diagnostics company in America [on the stock market] and i sent him the results for a second opinion and the doctors were amazed at the cheap prices and thought the doctors had proper conclusions. Compared to the west, a good deal. I found them very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. thumbs up from me

:o:D:D from me, too. I had the check up last year and couldn't fault anything - will be having it again this year and hopefully for many years to come!

Mc

I have been taking advantage of these "discounted" checkups for the last 5 years. I think that they are a good value and the service has always been good. I am also not a big fan of BPH but for this it is fine. My only complaint would be the Dr. you see after all the results have come back. He just seems disinterested and going thru the motions. I have rectified this by choosing an internist to go over all my test results. They gladly accomodated me on this request.

I have been taking advantage of these "discounted" checkups for the last 5 years. I think that they are a good value and the service has always been good. I am also not a big fan of BPH but for this it is fine. My only complaint would be the Dr. you see after all the results have come back. He just seems disinterested and going thru the motions. I have rectified this by choosing an internist to go over all my test results. They gladly accomodated me on this request.

I agree about the doctor I had a checkup for insurance purposes the doctor forgot to mention that I was Hep C positive (it seems that I do not have Hep C after further tests) which he admitted when I went back to ask him about it and still did not tell me about the spondylolisthesis that I found out about when I read the X-ray report He seemed more concerned about my cholesterol and blood pressure being to high (which I do not have I check myself at home)

I agree about the doctor I had a checkup for insurance purposes the doctor forgot to mention that I was Hep C positive (it seems that I do not have Hep C after further tests) which he admitted when I went back to ask him about it and still did not tell me about the spondylolisthesis that I found out about when I read the X-ray report He seemed more concerned about my cholesterol and blood pressure being to high (which I do not have I check myself at home)

the older doctor that gives the final talk does seem disinterested but the rest were great. i just asked for a second doctor and they fixed me right up without comment and with a smile

Batter value at Phyathai Hospital in Sriracha, for 3800 Baht.

Barry

Last year I got brochures from Phyathai and BPH to compare the two, and found BPH to be better than Phyathai for the particular tests I was interested in having.

Also, you would not get much for 3800 baht!

Mc