Fun Names For Girlie (lady) Bars

there's a bar here in Ko Phangan called "roger that" which i always get a little smile out of since most of them have generic BS names like "new bar", "easy bar", etc.

so it got me thinking, what are the best names for girlie bars?

if i had one here, i'd call it "Ho Phangan" (also works for Samui, etc)

fire away

Seen "The Ore House" in the Philippines. It had a mining theme with miner's helmets, shovels and wheel-barrows mounted on the walls.

There used to be a "Mick Malone's Country Club" here in Phuket. The word Country was spelled differently and the four key letters were tastefull depicted in red, whereby the rest of the letters were in blue.

The infamous "The Dog's <deleted>" that had a presence in Phuket is now, alas,no more, but, another bar has opened called "The Mutt's Nuts".

Edited by Sir Burr

Seen "The Ore House" in the Philippines. It had a mining theme with miner's helmets, shovels and wheel-barrows mounted on the walls.

There used to be a "Mick Malone's Country Club" here in Phuket. The word Country was spelled differently and the four key letters were tastefull depicted in red, whereby the rest of the letters were in blue.

The infamous "The Dog's <deleted>" that had a presence in Phuket is now, alas,no more, but, another bar has opened called "The Mutt's Nuts".

There is a "Dog's <deleted>" in Auckland, New Zealand.

I walked past a bar in Chang Rai or mai and it was called : The Sperm Bar :D

I just wondered what type of drinks they served there.

Another good name for a bar would be: The Office, when the wife call's where you are she will not worry too much.

:o

I walked past a bar in Chang Rai or mai and it was called : The Sperm Bar :D

I just wondered what type of drinks they served there.

Another good name for a bar would be: The Office, when the wife call's where you are she will not worry too much. :o

There is one on Soi 33. :D