Ban Dung

Wee Jimmy

Yes still on the 4th of every month. You wont see me there as I give Ban Dung a wide birth on market days.

Eddies is on the corner of Soi 5 and the main drag, 3 roads back from the arch at the entry to the parks and Wat coming in from the Udon side. There is on other opposite the ESSO service station on the salt road exit.

Yes still on the 4th of every month. You wont see me there as I give Ban Dung a wide birth on market days.

Eddies is on the corner of Soi 5 and the main drag, 3 roads back from the arch at the entry to the parks and Wat coming in from the Udon side. There is on other opposite the ESSO service station on the salt road exit.

Thans very much. Will go on Wednesday.

Wee Jimmy.

• 1 year later...

I must say the food at Eddies is very good, nice bar/restaurant similar to Farang Connection, but with live music from a talented Thai guitarist named Neno, Eddies tune was pretty good too, singing a couple of Frank Sinatra tracks, if your in the area its a good place to stop by.

http://www.eddies-bar.co.cc/