Good Dentist

Isabel

Hi there,

does anyone know of a good dentist or clinic in Bangkok where I can get a mould made of my teeth used for teeth whitening.

Apparently if you get the mould made there then I can buy the bleach to pour in it here in the uk and safe quite some pennies. I don't want to go for the laser treatment so if you have any ideas pleae let me know!

Hey there, what a coincidence, I JUST now got back home after visiting the Bangkok International Dental Center (BDIC) opposite of Soi 10 in Ratchada

My gf and I each have appointment there on Monday, I'll let you know the prices and how good/bad the services are there afterwards :o

Hey there, what a coincidence, I JUST now got back home after visiting the Bangkok International Dental Center (BDIC) opposite of Soi 10 in Ratchada

My gf and I each have appointment there on Monday, I'll let you know the prices and how good/bad the services are there afterwards :o

Yeah that would be absolutely brilliant! If its all good could you see if they have an email or webaddress please!

Good luck and hope to hear from you!

Cheers Izzy

Hi there,does anyone know of a good dentist or clinic in Bangkok where I can get a mould made of my teeth used for teeth whitening.

Apparently if you get the mould made there then I can buy the bleach to pour in it here in the uk and safe quite some pennies. I don't want to go for the laser treatment so if you have any ideas pleae let me know!

I wouldn't advise doing it yourself.

It is relatively cheap now for the "laser" treatment, around 7,-500-10,000 baht. All the "laser" does is heat up the chemical used to "whiten" the teeth.

I think I paid around 12,000 at Bangkok Smile, Ploenchit Branch about 3 years ago (have preferred the work in that branch to the other one). Very nice female dentist educated at Boston University in the USA and UCL, London.

RAZZ :o

Hi Isabella, I postponted my appointment so I dont know for sure, but I do know they will do a general cleaning for 800-1000 baht, so you can see it's pretty cheap :o

their website is -> http://www.bangkokdentalcenter.com

My gf and I each have appointment there on Monday, I'll let you know the prices and how good/bad the services are there afterwards :D

Yeah that would be absolutely brilliant! If its all good could you see if they have an email or webaddress please!

Good luck and hope to hear from you!

Cheers Izzy

I've been researching Bangkok dentists for a story on medical tourism and have come up with case after case of over servicing, excessive procedures, wrong information, lies, and excessive charging - even though the prices are below what people pay in their home countries. The checking involved many of the larger dental clinics in Bangkok who have large internet presences.

The article is away being published so not able to go on my blog yet.

Moderate tooth whitening can be achieved by mixing lemon juice with cigarette ash and using it as a paste and then brushing with normal toothpaste.