The Super Bowl

I don't have UBC or Satellite TV. I have pulled everything I wanted to watch over the net. There are ton of websites that are broadcasting either a pirate feed or legal one. I don't really care which. If anyone knows an address I would be grateful. I know I can find it but I am not in the mood for doing the searching. Thanks again!

Amazing game, and a great online broadcast. Tried to get a seat in the bar that was showing the game but it was packed. I thought last years game was good. This was better. Amazing!

I don't have UBC or Satellite TV. I have pulled everything I wanted to watch over the net. There are ton of websites that are broadcasting either a pirate feed or legal one. I don't really care which. If anyone knows an address I would be grateful. I know I can find it but I am not in the mood for doing the searching. Thanks again!

As neither a Steeler or Cardinal fan, all I can say is....great game! Very enjoyable.

(I just wish I could have wtached the ads, too.)

Save this URL for next year or for the next time UBC fails to buy the rights to the American Football Conference playoff games. Commercials included :o

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

BTW, for you soccer fanboys. Soccer is an alternate word for your "footie", what is an alternate word for our football ??