• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Garmin On Motorcycle

Rsteeltje

Try Gadget Trend shop in Bkk(gadgetrend.com)...they have RAM mounting systems from USA,probaby the way to go,Annuay Motor Air on the superhighway near Careffour will be able to cable it up,having used them for similiar work before.

Cheers

Rich

Try Gadget Trend shop in Bkk(gadgetrend.com)...they have RAM mounting systems from USA,probaby the way to go,Annuay Motor Air on the superhighway near Careffour will be able to cable it up,having used them for similiar work before.

Cheers

Rich

Thanks, will visit gadgetrend next visit to BKK and AMA this week.

R'

Hope you are thinking of the zumo ?, any GPSr not specifically for a motorbike wil probablyl kill you, I have Garmins on my push bikes and it's too easy to keep looking at the display than the road, not too big a problem at my speeds..but on a motorbike..deadly. Btw helped a guy with powering many garmins to car and mbikes..really problematical, see the threads on garmin sites.

Hope you are thinking of the zumo ?, any GPSr not specifically for a motorbike wil probablyl kill you, I have Garmins on my push bikes and it's too easy to keep looking at the display than the road, not too big a problem at my speeds..but on a motorbike..deadly. Btw helped a guy with powering many garmins to car and mbikes..really problematical, see the threads on garmin sites.

Desertrat,

I bought a Nuvi 200. I already used it on my rental bike (sorry, maybe should not call Honda Click/Wave a bike). Fixed it with Velcro and that did the job well enough. Voice instructions were loud enough to be heard. But want something which while mounting it make contact and load the Nuvi otherwise after 3 hours it is dead. Will check the Garmin sites but cannot imagine it being that difficult. Normally you connect it to the sigarette lighter powerpoint of a car. I have no car so I bought in Panthip a simulator, which you can connect to 220V. Plug in the Garmin and it loads like it is connected to a car.

I know the danger with these machines. Doesn't matter if you use it with cars, bikes or pushbikes. Pay attention to the road and not the gadgets!

Sojourner,

If you want to test mine for an hour or two you are welcome. Will cost you a beer.

Cheers

R'steeltje