Thaivisa Members

cdnvic

Do we know of any members that were hurt in the tsunami? Or did everyone make it through okay?

cv

I believe Tornado lost his new house. I saw Wolfie outside his house. FTH was on Samui. Don't know about anyone else. I can't go the beach at Karon - g/f won't let me. :o She's also following me around the house at night - scared of ผี (pee - ghosts).

Do we know of any members that were hurt in the tsunami? Or did everyone make it through okay?

cv

I believe Tornado lost his new house. I saw Wolfie outside his house. FTH was on Samui. Don't know about anyone else. I can't go the beach at Karon - g/f won't let me. :D She's also following me around the house at night - scared of ผี (pee - ghosts).

My wife said she was scared about Pee as well last night :o

We are currently only 12.000 km's away from the disaster :D

Didn't really have a reply to that :D

cv

I believe Tornado lost his new house. I saw Wolfie outside his house. FTH was on Samui. Don't know about anyone else. I can't go the beach at Karon - g/f won't let me. :D She's also following me around the house at night - scared of ผี (pee - ghosts).

My wife said she was scared about Pee as well last night :D

We are currently only 12.000 km's away from the disaster :D

Didn't really have a reply to that :o

It's never far enough when you're talking about ghosts :D:D