Web Hosting In Thailand

ASHTONITE

Nothing good. Better off to stay in the USA. Depends on what back bone in the USA but in general nothing is better here and its more expensive. Unless your delivering video and or audio to a Thai customer base I would not move.

Anyone have and experience with BKK or CM Based Hosting Companies? I am looking to move from the USA...

Nothing good. Better off to stay in the USA. Depends on what back bone in the USA but in general nothing is better here and its more expensive. Unless your delivering video and or audio to a Thai customer base I would not move.
Anyone have and experience with BKK or CM Based Hosting Companies? I am looking to move from the USA...

Seconded. There is very little point hosting in Thailand unless your audience is exclusively Thai and the deals available elsewhere often negate that theory too.

Sorry to be the second person to respond without directly answering your query; my experience of Thai hosting is all second hand and none of it positive so it would be pointless offering names.

If your US based host is doing the job acceptably think carefully before moving.

JxP

There is a place in town along Rachadamnoen somewhere which is okish apparently, but as with the others, better off sticking with the West. Hostgator is pretty good and cheap, with a reseller for something like 12 bucks. :o

I have my hosting at GODADDY... it is FAST in the USA... Fast from Europe and JAPAN.... but I get a lot of complaints about accessing from Thailand.. the pages load slowly.

My Audience is primarily the Thai Market... Autos... Classifieds... jobs... singles... auctions... marketplace... etc.

We're using www.vhostweb.com for .net hosting. While our servers don't get that much traffic we haven't had that much of a problem with them - always seem to be up and the control we get over the servers is what you'd expect from any major Western hoster (they use Plesk). Prices are pretty reasonable too.

Saying that, if you're customers are from outside Thailand you'll no doubt be better off with one of the major players.

I am using Hostgator and they are one of the best in town. Excellent service and good rates. If you are interested to have more information, let me know. I have also friends who have switched over to Hostgator from other hosting companies and there have been nothing but praises for them. No problem with the access in Thailand as well.