I Am Looking For A Wife (not A Bar Girl)

Finding a faithful wife is pretty easy...... you just got to look in the right places.

However a 30 year old that has not been married before or had children will definately want to start a family with you...... she would want cute little fair skined babies to show off to all and sundry :o

I know this because at 45 I'm about to get sleepless nights with a little horror that's due any day and the house is full of relatives all waiting to see this aboration of a fair skined baby..... I've tried to explain that black hair and brown skin are dominant genes but it's fallen on deaf ears...... my life is over :D

but loving it reallly :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finding a faithful wife is pretty easy...... you just got to look in the right places.

However a 30 year old that has not been married before or had children will definately want to start a family with you...... she would want cute little fair skined babies to show off to all and sundry  :D

I know this because at 45 I'm about to get sleepless nights with a little horror that's due any day and the house is full of relatives all waiting to see this aboration of a fair skined baby..... I've tried to explain that black hair and brown skin are dominant genes but it's fallen on deaf ears......  my life is over :D

but loving it reallly :o

Congrats mate for when it comes. Sleepless nights are coming. though you could always sleep in another room. :D:D:D

if you are looking as you say for a wife ,best advise is dont look for a wife the first time you go ,just look for some one who you are happy to be with .it will take alot more than one trip to find the person you you think is the one .3 or 4 trips at least .there is much talk about where and who to go with.people say dont go with the bar girls .if you instantly meet some one and she works at a bar .go with your gut feeling .its a gamble .take a chance .every relationship taks time and trust mind.one thing i would say is dont bother with the go go bars for a girl mind .its up to you :o

OK guys. I will be in Thailand the first part of Feb. I am going there hoping to find a wife. I will want to bring her back to the US on a fiancé visa.  I was married for 21 years so want my next wife to be my last. I am very faithful to the one I love. Would take care of her. I am 41 but I work out and run so I have a 20-year-old body:>) I really am not looking for a 20-year-old girl. Maybe a girl in her 30’s.  I don’t want kids. I’m being picky.

Should I go to the north and get away from Bangkok? I would like to find a girl that like the water so I could teach her to scuba dive. I love islands.

Thanks

Tom

av-15499.jpg

Try Korat.

I just showed your pic to my Thai wife... she said, "He look like killer."

To be honest mate, with those 'scary' eyes I don't think anybody is going to cheat on you. :o

Having said that, some women will be unfaithful even in countries where the penalty is disfigurement or death. It's what they do.... eventually and if they think they won't get caught... :D

I agree. Not the best pic. maybe get one where you're smiling.

My original post:

If you have your wits about you and remember a few tips only you can allow yourself to get screwed over. Your first trip over relax and enjoy yourself and enjoy the women. They are great. I wouldn't rush anything. There are plenty of people here who post they are happily married.

Ideally I would learn about thailand and the customs and go teach. Read a book titled "culture shock:thailand". You can show you respect thais by avoiding major gaffs. Get the basics but don't try to do too much. Next teach english for a year or 6 months or 3 months in thailand. learn the people and see if this is what you want. Or screw it all go on Beals' tout pick one of the girls and gamble she will tough it out and adapt to you. She is gambling on you too. So I guess it is equitable. I hope you are both committed to amking a marriage work. Have you talked with any of the married couples face to face? Going Beals route if you are lucky you will have a dutiful wife who won't reveal her true feelings until you are married many years down the road. Then when she reveals herself you will wonder who she really is. Will you respect her when she reveals herself to you? Are you ready to respect her beliefs? Meaning religion and common spiritual beliefs and even common superstitions and what about her child rearing beliefs? Do you know anything about raising a child in a thai manner? Or are you gonna insist that ghosts don't exist not understanding what ghosts mean to her? Either way you have to be a good judge of people and have good luck when picking a teammate, soulmate, matemate no matter where you are looking. And only you can let yourself get taken advantage of. I go with my original post. come over get your feet wet on a diving trip and don't rush things. Another poster said don't let them smell desparation. meet some of the girlfriends of the diving instructors. Let their gfs know you're looking (not at them, one of their friends :o ). They may hook you up with a girl who is adventuresome enough to learn scuba. Don't get cheap about it and don't rush it. You are talking about a wife and maybe kids.

Whatever you do are you committed to making a marriage work? Will you have an image of your wife or are you willing to see your wife? I would postpone or seek a refund on Beals' tour until you know more about your target. It would show more respect.

This is my internet opinion. We don't know each other so what I just said is basically generic info to a stranger from a stranger

Chok dii.

If you are a good judge of people and Beals' operation does a reasonable screening process then I guess you are getting a fair shot at finding a decent person. Fk you be the judge.

-a

Edited by aughie

av-15499.jpg

Try Korat.

To be honest mate, with those 'scary' eyes I don't think anybody is going to cheat on you. :o

Having said that, some women will be unfaithful even in countries where the penalty is disfigurement or death. It's what they do.... eventually and if they think they won't get caught... :D

My Missus thought you look nice , but I'm a scary looking bastard as well. :D

Try Kalasin! :D

Come over. Have a great time. Dont go out looking for a wife. Enjoy the company of many TG's and you never know you might actually meet one who in the future. could become your wife. Just enjoy it and dont be desperate. They will see you coming.

Worked for me. Been traveling to LOS off and on since 1986 with no intentions of ever getting married. Now married to my TW coming up on 8 years...01/20/05 :o:D:D

av-15499.jpg

Try Korat.

My Missus thought you look nice , but I'm a scary looking bastard as well. :D

Try Kalasin! :D

Agreed with you, he has such a scary eyes, please dont turn off the light ;-)

av-15499.jpg

Try Korat.

Laugh I nearly shat!!

I think it will be easy for you to find a Thai wife as its easy to fall for Thai ladies becuase they seem to have such pleasing personalities and can be quite beautiful. If you are solvent and have a kind nature you will have a lot to choose from.

Finding a wife will be the easy part but making a marriage work is a lot more challenging because Thai people have very different values and expectations to western people. (or we have different expectaions to them).

I would recommend learning to speak Thai so that you can communicate with her and know the true person rather than the person you think she is. Otherwise simple everyday tasks can become very frustrating.

Living with a Thai lady in your home country again is very challenging but can also be quite rewarding.

You may experience cultural difficulties and discover that her view on family obligations to her perants and siblings are different to the western view.

I hope this helps, goodluck.

Edited by Lotnoy

why why why go over looking for a wife,why not just go have fun thailand has so much to offer,yes go to pattaya scuba by day party by night it wont take you long to find a TG companion to join you.

hey and you never no you might find love along the way,if not at least you will have lasting memories.

Good advice. :o

You guys are killing me.Lol I guess I need a new picture and smile:>)

OK. I will forget about finding a wife in Thailand. I will just have fun on this trip:)

I have to have a girl that speaks English. I was told to go to the Thai Temple here in Dallas, Texas and hang out. Worth a try. My eyes are starting to open.

The Thai women already in the US are corrupted in a different light. They know what a prenuptual agreement is and know what 50% of assets after divorce means. :D:o Better to go to the source of the spring, the countryside. But you said you wanted a woman who speaks English. Good luck.

Edited by mbkudu

The Thai women already in the US are corrupted in a different light. They know what a prenuptual agreement is and know what 50% of assets after divorce means. :D  :o Better to go to the source of the spring, the countryside. But you said you wanted a woman who speaks English. Good luck.

If you find someone in LOS you can always assist with her english lessons. :D

I've been in Thailand a while and still haven't found my tall, 22 yr old English speaking orphan.

And you think you can find one in a short time(sic)? :o

Good luck matey, remember, Thai girls can out-act Meryl Streep.

I hope that you are a fast learner :D

Lookingforthaiwife,

If you are serious, I have the "perfect" lady for you.

She is a Hairdresser in Pattaya.

She was once engaged but he died and she has not been with anyone else since.

I know because her friends (one of which is my wife) tease her about being a female monk.

I can vouch for her being a lovely, generous and funny lady.

She is 33 years old and very beautiful.

Lookingforthaiwife,

If you are serious, I have the "perfect" lady for you.

She is a Hairdresser in Pattaya.

She was once engaged but he died and she has not been with anyone else since.

I know because her friends (one of which is my wife) tease her about being a female monk.

I can vouch for her being a lovely, generous and funny lady.

She is 33 years old and very beautiful.

Lookingforthaiwife: That is an offer that you cannot refuse... as the Godfather said.

Seriously... Tak McAttack up on his offer. I have been around the block a LOT and would jump at this chance from somebody who knows the lady. If I was not married already to a Thai lady, I'd jump at this offer... with both feet!

Mr McAttack's 1 and only post.

I know this because at 45 I'm about to get sleepless nights with a little horror that's due any day and the house is full of relatives

but loving it reallly :D

Sleepless nights?? That's bliss compared to Nappy Changing Duties. :D

I still vividly remember the smells, the runny textures, the sight of poopified baby milk. Ohhhh! The horror of it all. :o

:D:D

Congrats anyway.

Everyone seems to make a bee-line to the bar girls. As someone said before, come and try working here for a while. If you try teaching, theres a massive un-tapped market of single females (the teachers, not the pupils) for you ! They all speak good English (well most?), are well educated and mostly single. It may take more time but it's definitely worth it.

hahahah.

This topic is so fun.

Are you going to tell every Thai girl you'll meet here that you are looking for a Thai wife, lookingforwife? It's quite fun. hahahah

The added incentive is the Green Card too! :o (provided he's a Yank)

Oh Good Gawd... for heaven's sake, we are not THAT bad!

Just be realistic. There are good and bad everywhere. And whatever her nationality is, you will always need to be careful. Enter into any relationship with your eyes wide open.

And coming here to find a wife sounds quite odd to me. I don't think it makes any sense to spend a few weeks or so in a country (and on holiday) and expect to find a wife. How could you know a person that well in such a short period of time? Long shot, mate.