I Am Looking For A Wife (not A Bar Girl)

I have come to the conclusion that the people on this form just like to harass people and see if they can make them mad.

You have got the wrong guy. Not a one of you are good enough to make me mad.

I just have to laugh and shake my head. I like to have fun. That's why I am still here:>)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a someone in her 30's

Thai woman would be a perfect choice for you... so long as you use 'reasonable' caution. They have to be among the most friendly people on the planet and you are unlikely to get 'snubbed' as you might in Europe or USA when trying to get aquainted.

Just go there... experience it for yourself... and make up your 'own' mind.

As Emmerson said, "Do the thing and you will have the power."

OK, I will give it a try. I will let you know how it went.

Thanks

Thai woman would be a perfect choice for you... so long as you use 'reasonable' caution. They have to be among the most friendly people on the planet and you are unlikely to get 'snubbed' as you might in Europe or USA when trying to get aquainted.

OK, I will give it a try. I will let you know how it went.

Thanks

You are welcome... but I think an applogy is in order... to those who have tried to help you here. I don't need an appology, you are already forgiven.

Sorry Ravisher.

I got it I got it. I have a faithful thai g/f, 20 y/o. I've turned queer. You want her? I said do you want her man?

The newbie, Steered towards Queers, who has just discovered another use for his an*s would be a clear example of a feeble instigator. It appears as though he was so damaged by a woman that he has taken to rejecting all women yet still experiences a strange attraction to getting scr*ewed. It takes all kinds.

:o

???  your reputation for being an intellectual are quickly slipping.... and you had started out so well, Ravisher... ???

Was not aware of an intellectual reputation, but like I said, you would have to understand me... It seems that you, sriracha john, understand nothing. All I see from you is one-liners here knocking all and sundry. Trolling and trying to provoke...

String more than one sentance together if you can and let's have at least your point of view. If indeed you have one? :o

I quickly lost the desire to expound endlessly whenever confronting newbies like yourself.... your verbal diarrhea quickly became borish and self-aggrandizing. You're overly defensive, but that's just insecurity on your part, so it's understandable.

:D

I have come to the conclusion that the people on this form just like to harass people and see if they can make them mad.

You have got the wrong guy. Not a one of you are good enough to make me mad.

I just have to laugh and shake my head. I like to have fun. That's why I am still here:>)

Well.... Now you got me mad... just a little... because I have tried to give you genuine advice... and all I have to say to you now is <deleted> OFF you TROLL.

well well... now you've made ME happy...... because you finally recognize this garbage thread for what it is. Given your history, I would have thought that you could read people better than this.... but better late than never.

:o

Why does a person have to have skeletons in the closet.

I don't smoke, drink, or cheat. If you want a bad guy don't contact me.

I was not married for 21 years being a bad guy. I worked to much. I learned me lesson.

Why do you bother with these negative know-nothing posters? It seems to me that your level of confidence with women is low... which would not be surprising if you have been faithfully married for 21 years. We get 'out of touch' with such things as chatting up women after long periods without practicl experiences. In that respect a Thai woman would be a perfect choice for you... so long as you use 'reasonable' caution. They have to be among the most friendly people on the planet and you are unlikely to get 'snubbed' as you might in Europe or USA when trying to get aquainted.

you are so right my friend :D

because they have a bad run with a few gals...are of a sudden all thai gals are ###### :D

far from it! they have been the most wonderful companions i've ever had in my life :D

yes they're maybe immature, insecure, talk like childern, but that's not their fault, that's the way they've been brought up. :D

so they have been used and abused by those so called do gooders farlangs, who have not got a glue of what is going on. they think with their dick :D

go and meet them, they are there from all walks of life, take your time, don't be the fool that falls in love with the first oriental hole that he tastes, because they never know what's all about :D

take your time...meet as many as you can, so that you can learn the diffences between the east and west, and then make a sensible assesment of what you want to do next :o

from a longterm farlang :D

Man if your stupid enough to let anyone set you up you get what you deserve,,, Thailand is the land of smiles, also the land of lies and some of the worst are the longtime stay falangs ,, they love to ###### the newbees up,,,,,,, you buffalo.... BIG :o:D:D:D

shemmy, go home your <deleted>.....you really have a chip on your shoulder don't you :D

Edited by kreon

Man if your stupid enough to let anyone set you up you get what you deserve,,, Thailand is the land of smiles, also the land of lies and some of the worst are the longtime stay falangs ,, they love to ###### the newbees up,,,,,,, you buffalo.... BIG :o:D:D:D

shemmy, go home your <deleted>.....you really have a chip on your shoulder don't you :D

I'm a Newbie and the only one that has made me sick is this idiot that is giving us Newbies a bad name

Take a bopeep at shemmy's posts.

99% are denegrating to Thais.

Go figure! A loser, if ever there was one. :o

His posts are really offensive. I'm quite surprised he has not been booted from the site

He's under review ...

And so has been this thread. feel like it's time to close it.

Only been insults in the last 10 posts.

I declare this thread closed :D

/closed