Dating Agencies

Jockstar

Have you ever used a dating agencie?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Been reading through many posts by people looking for Thai women. So it got me thinking. Have you ever used one of these dating agencies? Personally i have never used one and i cant ever see me using one. But i know some people do. each to their own. So its over to you. Would you. have you or are you?

Edited by Jockstar

I take it those 2 votes were just me and you  Jockstar!!

:D  :D

Yes Prof. Seems some people might be scared to admit they used this option. As i said. Each to their own. I think this topic might die without people being honest and admitting to themselves what they done. :D:D:o

I did have a look at those dating sites before my first visit here, but boy! what a ripp off. The prices that some were charging were crazy, thousands of dollars just to get an introduction to a "nice office girl"

To meet a nice girl try the supermarket...... the fresh food section is best..... strike up a conversation when sqeezing a few melons etc.... you'll be surprised how much help you will get. :o

I did have a look at those dating sites before my first visit here, but boy! what a ripp off. The prices that some were charging were crazy, thousands of dollars just to get an introduction to a "nice office girl"

To meet a nice girl try the supermarket......  the fresh food section is best..... strike up a conversation when sqeezing a few melons etc.... you'll be surprised how much help you will get.  :o

hey, hey. how rude. Kiwi where in the land of the longwhite cloud are you from?

Cannot help feeling that those that do use these agencies have little regard for their own personality and are simply 'shopping' for a commodity or a possession rather than any kind of partner. Sad, really.

As I said, they provide a service to those who don't know Thailand and think its a font of suitable wives.

I've met a good few blokes who've come to Thailand on a dating acency trip only to realise just how easy it all is anyway. Most soon realise once they suss it allout that all they need is a legover a few times a year anyway and end up happily settling for that!!

Just turn on ICQ and be polite to people...if its not a giant dating agency, what is it ?

Actually I knew a Thai girl who was working in a dating agency as admin. She used to hide the good looking submissions and approach them herself (she was single) :o

jockstar.......   from Auckland but now very happy to be living in Loei Province

Beauitiful country mate. i used to live in Mt Eden but worked alll over Auckland. how long you been here?

Thanks Jockstar..... been here for just one year..... my wife is expecting our first

child any day now..... in april we will move back to bbk and i'm taking the rest of the year off to look after the baby while my wife finishes her Uni degree..... yep I'm going to get some funny looks pushing a pram around the streets.... actually it might be safer with one of those back packs.

Back to the main subject..... checkout these Issan beauties from a Nong Khai

Thai Bride Site.

http://www.issanthai.com/30-33.asp

If you laugh your a very cruel person :o

Oh well I guess everyone deserves to find that one special farang

jockstar.......  from Auckland but now very happy to be living in Loei Province

Beauitiful country mate. i used to live in Mt Eden but worked alll over Auckland. how long you been here?

Thanks Jockstar..... been here for just one year..... my wife is expecting our first

child any day now..... in april we will move back to bbk and i'm taking the rest of the year off to look after the baby while my wife finishes her Uni degree..... yep I'm going to get some funny looks pushing a pram around the streets.... actually it might be safer with one of those back packs.

Thai Bride Site.

If you laugh your a very cruel person :o

I must be a cruel person. I reckon alot lied about their ages. Wruff, Wruff.

jockstar.......   from Auckland but now very happy to be living in Loei Province

Thai Bride Site.

If you laugh your a very cruel person :D

the 18-22yrs are not better looking either :o oops sorry :D

jockstar.......  from Auckland but now very happy to be living in Loei Province

Thai Bride Site.

If you laugh your a very cruel person :D

the 18-22yrs are not better looking either :o oops sorry :D

Looked at them also. Got faces that only a mother could love. Wruff, wruff. :D:D

Only 13 votes. Come on guys!

Better go back to punting your mates Cafe Jock as this one is as dead as a fish.

24 now. You might be right though. seems that people maybe dont want to admit they have used them, But they if haven't then why not vote? Oh well was just curious.

Only 13 votes. Come on guys!

Better go back to punting your mates Cafe Jock as this one is as dead as a fish.

24 now. You might be right though. seems that people maybe dont want to admit they have used them, But they if haven't then why not vote? Oh well was just curious.

Remember what happened to the cat Jock???

Thai Bride Site.

If you laugh your a very cruel person 

Jeez, theres some blokes on that site in the 18-21 category!

I once saw a tv programme about an agency in Bangkok, ran by an old letch who during the filming of the documentry traded in his old wife for a younger model.

There was a guy from the U.K. who didn't appear to be the full baht and admitted he was prescibed drugs to control his temper who joined the agency, within a few days of meeting a woman he proposed, she accepted and they were off to live in the U.K. happily ever after, not. :o