Semi-pro Camcorder

Sel

Anyone purchased any of the above or similar level camcorders in preferably Thailand? (or the region)

I'm having problems finding a retailer that sells for reasonable prices. For example Canon Thailand point you to 1 Thai retailer only and its 30% more than the US.

Any help or discussion would be appreciated. thanks

• 6 months later...
Anyone purchased any of the above or similar level camcorders in preferably Thailand? (or the region)

I'm having problems finding a retailer that sells for reasonable prices. For example Canon Thailand point you to 1 Thai retailer only and its 30% more than the US.

Any help or discussion would be appreciated. thanks

Hi,

I know its been a while since your post but I was wondering if you could update me with the out come of your search as I am now in the same position.

I've just been down to Penang and found that it is far too expensive there. The camcorders are almost double that of purchasing on ebay from the US. I appreciate the whole import tax issue but still it seems way over priced down there.

I previously bought a digital slr from the UK and had my parents send it over and I didnt get charged any import taxes at all. I think I was lucky on that occasion. Now Ive been reading hundreds of testimonials about the bad postal issues over here I have the fear!

Did you manage to find any outlets here in Thailand with reasonable prices ?

Many thanks in advance.

Jon