One Year On

Mosha

Today it is one year since Dale Henry was murdered in Ranong. Some of the expats will be meeting around lunchtime for a bite and a beer. Temember Dale and no doubt chat about the latest events in town. The killer still rides past my house on a regular basis. The cheeky sod even toots his motorbike horn as he passes.

Today it is one year since Dale Henry was murdered in Ranong. Some of the expats will be meeting around lunchtime for a bite and a beer. Temember Dale and no doubt chat about the latest events in town. The killer still rides past my house on a regular basis. The cheeky sod even toots his motorbike horn as he passes.

RIP Dale

Not all Thais are like that. Thank God.

It's uncontrolled Xenophobia from the top. But under forum rules we can not knock the Thais.

Let's keep this thread for tributes to Dave - too many have been closed down lately.

Do you think he is riding Dales Harley or was that recovered? You have been an Honorable friend to Dale in his life and his Death :o

I am glad to see that Dale has not been forgotten .

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mosha and all those remembering our brother.

Has anyone been seen riding Dale's harley again? That was disgusting.

We are working diligently to see they do not walk away from this. I have been looking at our entire lives in photos...so bittersweet, and empowering.

I don't see any pictures of Dale that he is not smiling :o

My best wishes go to those of you who lost a friend in these circumstances.

I don't want to stir up issues for the friends of someone who was clearly well thought of, but are the details of the case listed somewhere?

Reading between the lines, it sounds a sorry tale.

We are working diligently to see they do not walk away from this. I have been looking at our entire lives in photos...so bittersweet, and empowering.

I don't see any pictures of Dale that he is not smiling :o

I've just read the report linked by thaihome. I wanted to say I admire your determination and truly hope that you get to see justice for Dale.

You have my support and best wishes.

DC

So sad. Let's not forget.

How come the Thai system work so slow when it comes to cases like this (first I wrote justice system but got a foul taste in my mouth so I deleted it)? It is the same scenario with the death of the Canadian del Pinto.

Edited by Hawkup2000

• 5 months later...

I don't see any pictures of Dale that he is not smiling :)

I would love to see your link to this site when it is complete and cant wait for the final outcome in court