Track Dates At Bira Circuit In February

Thaitrack

Hi guys, I run the HST Track Riding School at Bira International Circuit and I would like to let you all know about some upcoming dates for riding bikes at Bira Circuit, Pattaya.

Feb 9,10,11 - HST 3 Day Track School. Bike hire available. One to One instruction. 1/2 day or full 3 day options.

Feb 15th - HST/Pirelli Open Track Day. Own bike, 1,200 Baht with Pirelli tyres. 3 groups max 30 riders per group.

If those don't suit I can offer a 1/2 day morning session on any day that the track is not booked by other parties. My website with more information and contact details is www.highsidetours.com

Edited by Thaitrack

Hi Graham,

I will be home in March and want to get the same deal as Simon got with my new bike(training), also fit the Diablo III on my FZ6. I will be riding a tour from the 3rd to the 11th but after than I really want to get booted up on the track. Do you have any dates which fits in weekdays after the 11th?

Cheers Bard

Hi Graham,

I will be home in March and want to get the same deal as Simon got with my new bike(training), also fit the Diablo III on my FZ6. I will be riding a tour from the 3rd to the 11th but after than I really want to get booted up on the track. Do you have any dates which fits in weekdays after the 11th?

Cheers Bard

Sure thing, the HST March dates are 16/17/18 but if you want more personal attention then I think any of the week days just before or after are free as well. I'll get you a set of 180/120 Diablos III's but best if you remind me again just before you arrive back.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Graham,

Cheers Bard

Sure thing, the HST March dates are 16/17/18 but if you want more personal attention then I think any of the week days just before or after are free as well. I'll get you a set of 180/120 Diablos III's but best if you remind me again just before you arrive back.

Hey the HST March do you have room for me on it or is it fully booked?

Cheers Bard

I was looking at full 3 days on one of the gixxer school bikes, if you got a spot I'm in. Still stuck in the dark continent though so I will call you to deposit and get it sorted when I come home, will be home the 2nd but give me a day to get the jetlag in place and I shall call you for deposit and all. I hope I got my new leather by then but in case not, I have to borrow one of yours. Can't wait to drag my knee, yohoo :o

Cheers Bard