Anybody Know Much About The Sichon Area?

ThaiPauly

Beachfront land in this area would appear to be quite reasonable compared to beachfront land in other locations

I (apparantly) have some extended family living around there , but can anyone give me their own opinion of what it's like there.?

Many thanks

Beachfront land in this area would appear to be quite reasonable compared to beachfront land in other locations

I (apparantly) have some extended family living around there , but can anyone give me their own opinion of what it's like there.?

Many thanks

I just had a drive around there last month looking for somewhere to stay.

There are some very nice places and beaches and lots of open/quiet places next to the beach.

You can also head just up the road a bit to Khanom Beach, it is very nice up there.

Well worth a look around.

John.....

Edited by johnsurin

I've got a few photos on my website, so I'll PM you with the url.

Yes Mark has some really good info on that area, I headed there on spec on information from his site. I found it very usefull and informative.

P.S. Mark I have a few photos and a little bit of info to send you to use at your discretion, if you wish. I'll get my @rse into gear in the next day or two and send them to you.

Thanks for your help previously. :o:D

John.....

• 1 month later...

ThaiPauly> I live in Sichon :o And I love it! Wonderful beaches and laid-back atmosphere. Only a few tourist so the beaches are not overcrowded and polluted. Try and take a look at this website: Sichon Info for more info and photos.

Here I have attached a photo of one of the beaches:

st500-[246].jpg