mattias33

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fish lipped freak spotted in chiang mai

hundreds of pathetic retired expats in the smog choked northern thailand city of chiang mai experienced waves of trouser tingling excitement and unexpected dampness yesterday when ageing flap shot queen and one time slapper angelina jolie arrived there on a combined publicity seeking junket and shopping trip for new children to add to her already burgeoning collection of third world toddlers.

web forums were overloaded with fantasy postings from limp dicked lotharios describing what they would like to do with her if only they were 50 years younger or 50 times richer.

one poster, more in touch with reality than most , said "i couldnt give a brad pitt about her"

Edited by taxexile

I actually believe she is one of many western women who receive attention even in Thailand, just that certain groups of western men here tend think otherwise. But, often because the object of their desire isnt particularly interested in them. :o:D

Those groups being the men who prefer other men or small children.

Too many other lovely gals in Chiang Mai to notice Angelina Jolie. :D

//sorry, but had to remove photo due to being over exposed - Tywais// :o

It's ok... you don't have to tolerate the very unattractive Angelina anymore... as apparently she has moved on to Bangkok...

Angelina Jolie Visits Myanmar Orphans In Bangkok

BANGKOK ― Angelina Jolie, a Hollywood star deeply involved in the plight of refugees, has called on the Thai government to respect the human rights of Myanmar's Rohinyga boat people whom Thai authorities have pushed out to sea in recent weeks, a U.N. spokeswoman said Friday.

Jolie and her partner, Brad Pitt, are on a visit to Thailand, where on Wednesday they toured one of several camps along the Thai-Myanmar border sheltering refugees from Myanmar's military regime.

- Associated Press / 2009-02-07

Nice to read something about her UN work she is doing here, rather than the run of banal comments.

..Sadly im still not immune to shock at the way men seem to enjoy degrading women, even when they are obviously beautiful and have talent beyond the physical.

Instead of sitting on her laurels, Angelina Jolie attempts to try take on worldwide projects. She realises her celebrate can be put to good use. Im sure she also must read/hear talk about her UN work in negative ways, and she could so easily be reclusive and keep her time and money to herself, instead she just gets with it. Married, 6 kids, and a successful career, and yet she still takes time to work in Humanitarian sectors... ..have real admiration for her. Amazing woman.

I have had the misfortune in my previous life of working on some films where she was in attendance...

Behind the camera and away from "others", I can assure you, what you are seeing is not what is reality.

I'm not going to go into a star studded flamming on these folks, they have allot more money than I and numerous lawyers, but my days of thinking movie celebs are sooooo fantastic and what great supporters of all things wrong have long since diminished.

I could give you numerous examples, but I do not have time to spend sitting in a court room back in the US and of A.

I much prefer Jennifer Aniston to Angelina Jolie.

Aniston is pretty and feminine and nice, where Jolie is the attention seeking, slut type. All of the adopting children and "good works" is a con job in my estimation.

Something is wrong with Brad Pitt.

I'm a little bit confused. When you're indulging in your "pay for play" sessions would you class the females you're paying, (Im assuming you have sex with females) as sluts.

Ive taken the liberty of forwarding your post to Ms Jolie's agent. Ive read somewhere that they're fairly litigous. :o

I much prefer Jennifer Aniston to Angelina Jolie.

Aniston is pretty and feminine and nice, where Jolie is the attention seeking, slut type. All of the adopting children and "good works" is a con job in my estimation.

Something is wrong with Brad Pitt.

A bit cynical don't you think? I think its great that a celeb is doing "good work", adopting children etc.

I do agree with everything else you wrote though.

I actually believe she is one of many western women who receive attention even in Thailand, just that certain groups of western men here tend think otherwise. But, often because the object of their desire isnt particularly interested in them. :o:D

Those groups being the men who prefer other men or small children.

Hahaha. Wait koohesti. Actually, when i think about it, eek is right. The women in the western world (most of them) that were within my reach, i dont give much attention over here in Thailand, simply because the competition over here is high. :D . But there was off course a few "out of reach" and those i think would bring some attention even over here. I´m pretty sure they would actually. Thing is they are so busy looking perfect that they hardly ever enjoy their perfect looks with choosing a man. Or so i would think. But then again miss Jolie did, because she married from what i understand the man most women in the world dream about. Btw as a complete sidenote, very off topic i´m here to tell you that "Pitt" means "Dick" in Swedish. We had alot of fun jokes (all in good jealousy off course) about that man over the years in my country, hahaha!

Anyway, did you chiang mai people spot her yet?

have real admiration for her. Amazing woman.

I totally agree with you eek.

On a serious note, Angelina is the perfect roadmodel for anything, and she knows it. Feminists should pay her to work for them. She realized that men listen to women with a nice body, nice tits and big lips. She did that stuff, got the mens attention, and then started to do the work of her heart, when the world already listen to her. If her heart burned for feminism, she would be a dangerous weapon. In my country, feminists never understood thats how it worked. They took the most skinny, hairy women in their campains to say "we dont need to shave, its our right to look like this" and nobody listens. We all kind of think "yeah, why not, keep being hairy and lonely". Angelia did it on the rules of the world, she accepted the facts, and now she is actually using the power she has (celebracy) to do something good, because the world is listening. That woman is very smart. I have the deepest respect for her.

Angelina Jolie could very well be in town as a sidetrip from her project in Cambodia.

The maddox-jolie project is rehabilitating the ecosystem in a protected area and benefiting the local communities in the areas around the protected area in Battambang Province.

..Sadly im still not immune to shock at the way men seem to enjoy degrading women, even when they are obviously beautiful and have talent beyond the physical.

Nice thought but has nothing to do with this thread as noone has degraded any women here - yet.

Instead of sitting on her laurels, Angelina Jolie attempts to try take on worldwide projects. She realises her celebrate can be put to good use. Im sure she also must read/hear talk about her UN work in negative ways, and she could so easily be reclusive and keep her time and money to herself, instead she just gets with it. Married, 6 kids, and a successful career, and yet she still takes time to work in Humanitarian sectors... ..have real admiration for her. Amazing woman.

OK, first of all, I like Jolie as a hot woman, an actress, and humanitarian but give me a freakin' break here.

Married? What do you think that means to a super rich Hollywood movie star? Exactly what were you thinking of when you wrote that? Maybe that Angelina is the same as any other modern day western wife? Hardly. But please elaborate.

6 kids? My mom actually gave birth to 6 kids on different ocassions (as opposed to 3 adoptions and 2 pregnancies for AJ) and didn't have nannies to take care of them (my older sisters did help change my diapers as I am constantly reminded over 40 years later). I seriously doubt AJ's chikdren see mommy everyday like myself and most others did growing up.

Has time for humanitarian work even with a successful career? I doubt she has ever worked a 40-hour work week in her life. Unless you want to count hanging out on movie sets - which I don't. When was the last time she was in an office or any other normal workplace?

Again, she is trying to do a lot of good and deserves respect for that. BUT, please don't compare her to the married woman with a successful career who has to balance raising kids, taking them to soccer/football practice, helping them with school work, household duties like cooking or cleaning, dealing with the idiot husband and putting in 40-50 hours/week at the office downtown building (you know, the one with the glass ceiling?).

Edited by koheesti

Excellent post, koheesti.

The only thing I can add is -- why does anyone care what she says and does other than because she's rich and famous?? There are hundreds of people working for NGO's here who are doing at least as much but don't get any publicity. This is all about our hero worship of "stars".

"Pathetic" was the right word.

Nice thought but has nothing to do with this thread as noone has degraded any women here - yet.

OK, first of all, I like Jolie as a hot woman, an actress, and humanitarian but give me a freakin' break here.

Married? What do you think that means to a super rich Hollywood movie star? Exactly what were you thinking of when you wrote that? Maybe that Angelina is the same as any other modern day western wife? Hardly. But please elaborate.

6 kids? My mom actually gave birth to 6 kids on different ocassions (as opposed to 3 adoptions and 2 pregnancies for AJ) and didn't have nannies to take care of them (my older sisters did help change my diapers as I am constantly reminded over 40 years later). I seriously doubt AJ's chikdren see mommy everyday like myself and most others did growing up.

Has time for humanitarian work even with a successful career? I doubt she has ever worked a 40-hour work week in her life. Unless you want to count hanging out on movie sets - which I don't. When was the last time she was in an office or any other normal workplace?

Again, she is trying to do a lot of good and deserves respect for that. BUT, please don't compare her to the married woman with a successful career who has to balance raising kids, taking them to soccer/football practice, helping them with school work, household duties like cooking or cleaning, dealing with the idiot husband and putting in 40-50 hours/week at the office downtown building (you know, the one with the glass ceiling?).

Too many other lovely gals in Chiang Mai to notice Angelina Jolie. :D

//sorry, but had to remove photo due to being over exposed - Tywais// :o

Sorry, I knew it was teetering on the brink of acceptability, but thought that at the end of the day, it was on the ok list...

In retrospect now, I can see how one could think her ample front end teetered her over just past the brink and the rear, while firm and yet still supple, just wasn't grounded enough to secure her on the side of permissibility. My apologies.

Edited by sriracha john

nice body, nice tits and big lips

Mattias, believe it or not, "nice tits"(I assume you mean "big tits") and "big lips" are not every culture's ideal, so all you have really told us is that you, and probably your culture generally, admires these traits.

Anyway, forget Angelina. Look at the person in the "Beyonce" video. How many people can do that :o ?