Angelina Jolie Is In Chiang Mai

mattias33

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I imagine if you see a crowd and some paparazzi, then she will be in the middle of it.

I also imagine it cant be easy being followed around everywhere you go.

Have always liked her work and admired her more when she became a UN ambassador. I wish her luck in her work and hope she gets a little peace and quiet.

As for "any lucky guy seen her"..according to many westerners on TV, all western women are completely and utterly repulsive and undesirable (to put it mildly), so why would any of them be interested in seeing the talented and beautiful Ms Jolie-Pitt? :o

Saw her and her huge convoy of security today .... Heard from a close BIB friend that security will be tight tonight at Pasta Cafe Soi 5 Nimmanhaeman for a VIP American female (no guessing huh). Apparently she is in town to look at adopting a thai yai hill tribe boy.

Saw her and her huge convoy of security today .... Heard from a close BIB friend that security will be tight tonight at Pasta Cafe Soi 5 Nimmanhaeman for a VIP American female (no guessing huh). Apparently she is in town to look at adopting a thai yai hill tribe boy.

In that case it's a good place to stay away from. It's like forgetting the Thais shut down certain areas in town on the weekend to have street markets, and then trying to get through the area in a vehicle of any description. It's easier to walk across town than drive. And, unless you enjoy long lineups like there are in airports, then be my guest and join the crowd shuffling along like robots.

Where did you hear that McLovin?

To my knowledge the reason she is here is to do with her UN work (this time regarding Myanmar refugees):

http://www.unhcr.org/news/NEWS/498ab65c2.html

From my BIB friend, but he probably heard it 2nd, 3rd 4th hand etc. He did say that there would be a big op in soi 5 re an American female VIP, and at that stage I didnt even knoe of Jolie though and he works that area

Yeah, I saw her eating a buffet at the Grand View Hotel today...

Steady on folks. The truth is that like Big Dog (see my earlier thread) she's over here being demonstrated to the Thai military. It also happens that Ms Jolie-Pitt is a secret TV reader following our many food threads and is losing no time in trying out the various buffets around town.

That diversionary tactic about pasta and Nimmenheimen Road is just to keep you all out of the way while she joins us over at Tuskers birthday party tonight.

:o

As for "any lucky guy seen her"..according to many westerners on TV, all western women are completely and utterly repulsive and undesirable (to put it mildly), so why would any of them be interested in seeing the talented and beautiful Ms Jolie-Pitt? :o

With her, I couldn't agree more.

^ :o

Jolie the latest weapon of mass destruction? ..or maybe a real life Terminator.

So I guess watch out boys, as according to Greenside shes on the way to Tuskers tonight, and I gather shes a bit of a man eater!

edit: my post was in response to Greenside

Edited by eek

I imagine if you see a crowd and some paparazzi, then she will be in the middle of it.

Have always liked her work and admired her more when she became a UN ambassador. I wish her luck in her work and hope she gets a little peace and quiet.

Angelina Jolie do not fall in the category of "all western women". She is truly one of a kind. She is probably one of the few women from the western world that would get my attention even in Thailand. I bet there would be more than a few interested in seing the talented and beutiful miss Jolie.

As for "any lucky guy seen her"..according to many westerners on TV, all western women are completely and utterly repulsive and undesirable (to put it mildly), so why would any of them be interested in seeing the talented and beautiful Ms Jolie-Pitt? :D

Angelina Jolie do not fall in the category of "all western women". She is truly one of a kind. She is probably one of the few women from the western world that would get my attention even in Thailand. I bet there would be more than a few interested in seing the talented and beutiful miss Jolie.

I actually believe she is one of many western women who receive attention even in Thailand, just that certain groups of western men here tend think otherwise. But, often because the object of their desire isnt particularly interested in them. :o:D

ANyway....im personally more interested in her UN work and that she is a woman of substance, rather than her external appearance, which of course is beautiful.

She's obviously an ardent follower of the TV 'who makes the best' food threads and it will be interesting to see whether she's a sticky bun, burger or burrito fan......or maybe even a food never mentioned here, though that's highly unlikely. :o

Dont worry wolf5370, she has Brad Pitt keeping her warm at night, I doubt she requires some "working from behind" from some bloke in Chiang Mai.

And if Jessica Alba was in town, well.....

As for "any lucky guy seen her"..according to many westerners on TV, all western women are completely and utterly repulsive and undesirable (to put it mildly), so why would any of them be interested in seeing the talented and beautiful Ms Jolie-Pitt? :D

I dunno, defo worth a squirt :o

Adopting a hilltribe kid? If she really wanted to make a point she would adopt a HIV infected Thai baby from here in Chiang Mai. If she wants to visit the orphanage she can contact me. However, A HIV baby is probably a bit too risky for the Mrs. Jolie. Maybe she can invade Myanmar like Rambo did a few years ago and overthrow the evil dictators causing all the refugees.....to be refugees. That sounds like more her style.

J-Lo would give her a run for her money.

That said I would be happy to have her shoes outside my door :o

I much prefer Jennifer Aniston to Angelina Jolie.

Aniston is pretty and feminine and nice, where Jolie is the attention seeking, slut type. All of the adopting children and "good works" is a con job in my estimation.

Something is wrong with Brad Pitt.

Both Jenifer and Angelina have great qualities and I'm available anytime for either one of them. :o

Why do you think that the adopting and 'good works ' is a con? It might well be, but it also might be a genuine act on her part....what leads you to think that it is a con?

I much prefer Jennifer Aniston to Angelina Jolie.

Aniston is pretty and feminine and nice, where Jolie is the attention seeking, slut type. All of the adopting children and "good works" is a con job in my estimation.

Something is wrong with Brad Pitt.

:D C'mon, Aniston is okay but hardly pretty... you wouldn't look at her twice in the 'girl next door' scenario, although saying that I guess some of you ole boys would be grateful for any old slapper :o. Angelina did really well in the recent movie Changeling and I will keep an eye out for today at the festival.

For a bit of perspective, though, Miss Alba knocks em both dead.

jessica-alba-california.jpg

I am uncertain which I find more ugly, 'stars' and people's interest in them and wanting to see them and be near them or men talking, in a way that implies perhaps they could, about having sex with the female ones (I would probably find equally ugly men talking in the same way about having sex with the male ones, but I have not come across that).