Watch Out For The Potholes!

JimsKnight

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Not my finest vid, but worth showing you folks what Highway 4 is like between Prachuap Kiri Khan and Pranburi.

If you are travelling north BEWARE the road conditions are fcking atrocious! Every lane is crp but the 'fast' lane ironically is in even worse condition.

Only southbound between Khampaeng Pet and Tak have I seen it worse.

Bummer dude!

I notice you seem to mostly ride on the big roads. Next time you pass that way I recommend you take the stunning Route 1020 that goes along the coast and through Sam Roi Yot National Park. I bet it would have been in better condition than the main highway and it's a beautiful ride!

Wishing you smooth roads and happy trails!

Tony

JK,

&lt;deleted&gt; are you doing with that camera mate....tis always off to the right a little bit, unless you ride along with ur head crooked or something.

I actually rode into a pothole about 18 months ago, which squared the rim off my ride.....the top of my tire actually struck a chinaman in the head!

I thought it rattled some fillings outa me mouth :o ....there is some big potholes here!

Heh, the helmet cams side-mounted, which has taken me a while to align correctly. The mounting kits you get with helmet cams are usually a hunk of sht. Good for if you're sat in somchais pick-up. Crap if you're exposing it to high-speed buffeting etc.

right now it's got gaffer tape (under tension) pulling it in alignment with the 'vanishing-point'