Label/patches/tags.

:D Hi all, would like a small run of clothing labels done in Bangkok, my friend in the UK would like a small run of some classic punk shirts-reproductions of. I have found a place in Bayoike that can do the basic tags but I really need someone who can screenprint a photo on to some silk and also make up some badges, in the stlye of military insignias etc.. does anyone know anywhere, all help appreciated.

At the sametime I will also need some material.. a very cheap stripey cloth, so as to replicate a prison shirt anyone know the best place for materials?

Finally anyone know a good tailor who could put together a limited run of shirts for me.

Thank you for all your help, it will be most appreciated. :o

:D Hi all, would like a small run of clothing labels done in Bangkok, my friend in the UK would like a small run of some classic punk shirts-reproductions of. I have found a place in Bayoike that can do the basic tags but I really need someone who can screenprint a photo on to some silk and also make up some badges, in the stlye of military insignias etc.. does anyone know anywhere, all help appreciated.

At the sametime I will also need some material.. a very cheap stripey cloth, so as to replicate a prison shirt anyone know the best place for materials? 

Finally anyone know a good tailor who could put together a limited run of shirts for me. 

Thank you for all your help, it will be most appreciated. :o

Why Bangkok - China is better & cheaper - PM me if you have graphics or samples & I'll get you some prices.

I know an excellent one just near my factory, they do almost everything with labels, printing etc.

PM Me and I will give you the details.

The work they have done for me has been excellent.

They are between the Taksin Bridge and the Ring Road.