Helicopters Circling Over Sukhumwit Today?

MRaina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, I figured out that they were going to Bumrungrad.

There are often helicopters in the area, but usually they make the trip quickly.

On that particular day, one of the helicopters decided to hover in the air and circle one of the buildings like a fly for about an hour, instead of landing.

Kind of a waste of noise and fuel, as they should have proper landing space and follow protocol, instead of hovering in the air for so long.

Actually, I figured out that they were going to Bumrungrad.

There are often helicopters in the area, but usually they make the trip quickly.

On that particular day, one of the helicopters decided to hover in the air and circle one of the buildings like a fly for about an hour, instead of landing.

Kind of a waste of noise and fuel, as they should have proper landing space and follow protocol, instead of hovering in the air for so long.

i can tell you that no helicopters landed on the bumrungrad helipad on monday in question

About a year ago I had a heli almost in front of my condo circling around a small ferry boat, it was between 5 and 50 meter above the water.

It stayed guarding the boat for almost an hour so I took my video camera and when zoomed in I noticed a guy was keeping a gun or knife pointed at someone.

:o

It was really exciting.

i can tell you that no helicopters landed on the bumrungrad helipad on monday in question

How do you know? Do you know where they were going?

It was exactly in the area of Bumrungrad, and one came back and stayed over a building about at soi 3, just off of Bumrungrad area.

• 1 month later...

There's another one now!! And it really is black!

Hovering over Sukhumwit 11-21 for the past 20 minutes or so.

Anyone know what they're doing?

==

Well, then it landed on top of the K Tower.

There were like 10 people on the top of it preparing for it to land. But they should coordinate better with helicopters here, to land properly, instead of hovering over the area for such a long time.

Edited by MRaina