Apartment / Room Required For 5-6 Months / Pattaya

Phatcharanan

Hi all,

As the title says...........I am looking for an apartment or decent size room for a period of around 5-6 months.

I am a 52 year old UK male with a recent Multi Non Imm O visa. I have a contract with a well known school in Pattaya which does not commence until August 2009, hence why I need somewhere to put my head down.

Requirements are as follows.

a) Must have a formal written contract so I can register with Jomtien Immigration.

:o Cable TV so I can keep up with BBC news and a couple of movie channels would be fine. The TV should have a headphone socket so I won`t disturb people at night.

c) I,m studying an MA online with a UK uni so a reliable internet connection (24/7) is a must. I have my own laptop.

d) I will pay on a month by month basis, on time, without fail.

e) Preferably close to some outlets such as local Thai food stall, 7-11, mo-cy rank etc.

f) Soi Thepprasit area would be fine (near Tesco etc) but will consider Soi Bukhaew? Jomtien etc.

g) Air con would be good but I would also be ok with fans.

h) 24/7 access to room. I often go running at 5am ish.

A picture of the room would help save a lot of wasted time. No offense but if the room is shabby, I won`t take it.

Max rental? 6-7k a month....tops.

If utilities are on top of this, please state how much unit of electric, water etc is.

Please PM in the first instance. I would hope to move in next week.

Thanks.

Edited by Phatcharanan

Hi,

I have got a nice studio in View Talay 1. It has currently got Sophon Cable, Air-Con, fridge, toaster, kettle, dvd player. Sofa, nice double bed. New shower unit (electric earthed) for safety.

A great little place with everything on your door step, the only thing missing is a internet connection but there is wi-fi in the building so that should suffice.

This place normally rents for between 10 -12,000 Baht per month but if you sign a six month contract then it's yours for 7,500 but you pay all the utilities, water, electric etc.

Hi all,

As the title says...........I am looking for an apartment or decent size room for a period of around 5-6 months.

I am a 52 year old UK male with a recent Multi Non Imm O visa. I have a contract with a well known school in Pattaya which does not commence until August 2009, hence why I need somewhere to put my head down.

a) Must have a formal written contract so I can register with Jomtien Immigration.

:o Cable TV so I can keep up with BBC news and a couple of movie channels would be fine. The TV should have a headphone socket so I won`t disturb people at night.

c) I,m studying an MA online with a UK uni so a reliable internet connection (24/7) is a must. I have my own laptop.

e) Preferably close to some outlets such as local Thai food stall, 7-11, mo-cy rank etc.

f) Soi Thepprasit area would be fine (near Tesco etc) but will consider Soi Bukhaew? Jomtien etc.

A picture of the room would help save a lot of wasted time. No offense but if the room is shabby, I won`t take it.

If utilities are on top of this, please state how much unit of electric, water etc is.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have got a nice studio in View Talay 1. It has currently got Sophon Cable, Air-Con, fridge, toaster, kettle, dvd player. Sofa, nice double bed. New shower unit (electric earthed) for safety.

A great little place with everything on your door step, the only thing missing is a internet connection but there is wi-fi in the building so that should suffice.

This place normally rents for between 10 -12,000 Baht per month but if you sign a six month contract then it's yours for 7,500 but you pay all the utilities, water, electric etc.

Hi all,

:D Cable TV so I can keep up with BBC news and a couple of movie channels would be fine. The TV should have a headphone socket so I won`t disturb people at night.

Thanks.

I have PM,d you for furthur details although I think that the 7,500 is more than I wish to pay considering that building WiFi may be extra and not all that reliable. :o