Rimping Supermarket Meechok Branch

rickthailand

Hi all, I just rented a house in Chiang Mai and I am trying to find it on google earth. If someone could give me the coordinates of

rimping supermarket meechok branch on google earth i would be able to find it (I hope!!)

thanks in advance

rick

18 degrees,49 ',25.67" N

99degrees 00',40.69E

You will see the empty building site. When I moved here I had to show the taxi driver my house I had rented on Google Earth as he had no clues. What subdivision is your house in?

Anyone clue me in as to how to type the little circle for degrees?

Edited by bunta71

Anyone clue me in as to how to type the little circle for degrees?

It's kind of sad that I know this, but ...... for Windows, to type the degree symbol ° hold down the RIGHT Alt key and type the numbers 0176 on the numeric keypad. That is the block of number keys at the far right of the keyboard. On a notebook, you have to engage the numlock key and punch the numbers written on the letter keys, not the ones on the top row of the keyboard. In windows XP, 2000 or 98 (and Vista?), it is probably easier to just start the Character Map application (found under Accessories, System Tools) and select, then copy and paste the character you want from there. Like this ...... ©¥®▲☻♂♥♫

:o