I can not believe anybody would be thinking of crossing the border at such short notice without checking things out first!!! I bet your the type of guy that leaves it till the last minute and probably has not even booked your flight yet? NHC.

I can not believe anybody would be thinking of crossing the border at such short notice without checking things out first!!! I bet your the type of guy that leaves it till the last minute and probably has not even booked your flight yet? NHC.

Lemel.

You are obviosly a frustrated NHC from Yorkshire, probably Armley. Probably bored as you cant even watch your football team on a Saturday now!!!

By the way, had a great time in Phnom Penh

Lemel.

You are obviosly a frustrated NHC from Yorkshire, probably Armley. Probably bored as you cant even watch your football team on a Saturday now!!!

See, told you! Phnom Penh- what happened to Mai Sai- could'nt get a flight per-chance??? Obviously an NHC from Gorton Manchester who watches his team get stuffed royally each week!!!!!

Lemel.

See, told you! Phnom Penh- what happened to Mai Sai- could'nt get a flight per-chance??? Obviously an NHC from Gorton Manchester who watches his team get stuffed royally each week!!!!!

Shouldnt you be working instead of engaging in this nonsensical tomfoolery, any more and I will start telling people that youre not from Armly but AUSTRALIA

Lemel.

Shouldnt you be working instead of engaging in this nonsensical tomfoolery, any more and I will start telling people that youre not from Armly but AUSTRALIA

Do that, and I swear I will tell everybody your a septic -as I know, you hold them in such high regard.

Lemel.

Do that, and I swear I will tell everybody your a septic -as I know, you hold them in such high regard.

Oh, common kids, can't we all just get along? :o

Actually, "Can't we all just get along?" is probably a quote from Rodney King of Los Angeles.

Seriously, do farang have to cross back by 5 pm? Mae Sai is not a 24 hour border crossing? I've always gone through between 11:20 and 14:30, but is it really closed? That's like Los Ebanos or Rancho Progreso, Texas.

Actually, "Can't we all just get along?" is probably a quote from Rodney King of Los Angeles.
I like it! :o:D
Seriously, do farang have to cross back by 5 pm?  Mae Sai is not a 24 hour border crossing?  I've always gone through between 11:20 and 14:30, but is it really closed?  That's like Los Ebanos or Rancho Progreso, Texas.

As far as I'm aware, all land border crossings close in the evenings.