Get Together Us And British Military, Pattaya

desertrat

A number of serving and ex US and British Military and maybe an Oilman or Two are

meeting to chat and exchange experiences about their challenging pastime in Pattaya on Valentine's Day

Ex Special Forces would be particularly welcome as would anyone who likes a challenge

and needs to get out more

I don't think I can mention the venue here, so if interested please PM me.

This is NOT any kind of financial Caper

I will also post this on Pattaya Forum

A number of serving and ex US and British Military and maybe an Oilman or Two are

meeting to chat and exchange experiences about their challenging pastime in Pattaya on Valentine's Day

Ex Special Forces would be particularly welcome as would anyone who likes a challenge

Holy S#it!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Are you guys planning a Pattaya Coup?

Having said that, the number of ex military and ex Special Forces around the bars in Pattaya :o, you will probably need to hire the Town Hall :D

"Having said that, the number of ex military and ex Special Forces around the bars in Pattaya ...."

Well here's a chance for them to..well are they up to Overnights of mountain bushwhacking and 3 km swims nowadays..probably not, but we even cater for (FREE) aged tank crew, who never walked anywhere

and submariners and surgeons..even Florida lawyers.

Edited by desertrat

"Having said that, the number of ex military and ex Special Forces around the bars in Pattaya ...."

Well here's a chance for them to..well are they up to Overnights of mountain bushwhacking and 3 km swims nowadays..probably not, but we even cater for (FREE) aged tank crew, who never walked anywhere

and submariners and surgeons..even Florida lawyers.

:o:D

Hey Good Luck to you, I mean that. Respect :D

The problem is that all these 'wannabe' ex forces will be too afraid to have their cover blown :D

Nearest thing to mountain bushwacking and 3km swims they ever had, would be climbing the stairs and having a bath :D

There is a branch of The British Legion at Tropical Berts on Second Road Soi

6/1

Kevin.

US and British getting together lol.Do you realy think we need to here about how the Americans won all the wars and the Brits had a breather.

no thank you

The Brits only talk about Waterloo, Rorke's Drift and Bannockburn, Trafalgar and the Battle of Britain. They do have an ex fighter pilot, now Retired Air Vice Marshall....he has some trump cards.

Edited by desertrat

Maybe wise to avoid the venue (and an area of about 2km around it) in case of "Friendly Fire"

The bolded part would throw me off some.  Over the years, there have been about 6,000 or so US Navy SEALS.  I swear I have met at least 7,000 of them at various bars, restuarants, plane rides, and such around the world. Oddly, though, none ever knew what a "sugar cookie" or "volcano" was, and none ever knew the names of the two (now three) SEAL Medal of Honor winners.

Holy S#it!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Are you guys planning a Pattaya Coup?

Having said that, the number of ex military and ex Special Forces around the bars in Pattaya :o, you will probably need to hire the Town Hall :D

i actually met James Bond once in the Cowboy :D

Any SAS out there.

Which bar in Hereford do the lads hang out in.Also who set up a camp for down and out kids in Hereford and what was his nickname.

When i say Hereford,i mean what part of Hereford

:D another poserwho has read bravo 2 zero :D 1000,s of em in Pattaya and phuket :o