Copper Metal & Wire

bluegirl72

I am wanting to get a hold of four types of copper or brass metal for a jewelry design project. I will attach images as well.

1) I need Copper Wire, 20 gauge and 18 gauge.

2) Copper or brass tubes/rods (4 gauge).

3) 30 gauge soft copper sheet (craft copper, cut with scissors)

4) 18 gauge copper sheet (or plate it is called someitmes)

I've looked at B2S and have found nothing, I know in the States you could get these items at an craft store especially Hobby Lobby.

If anyone knows where I could get such things in Bangkok that would be great!

post-53206-1234341205_thumb.jpg

post-53206-1234341222_thumb.jpg

post-53206-1234341235_thumb.jpg

post-53206-1234341248_thumb.jpg

post-53206-1234341306_thumb.jpg

I am wanting to get a hold of four types of copper or brass metal for a jewelry design project. I will attach images as well.

1) I need Copper Wire, 20 gauge and 18 gauge.

2) Copper or brass tubes/rods (4 gauge).

3) 30 gauge soft copper sheet (craft copper, cut with scissors)

4) 18 gauge copper sheet (or plate it is called someitmes)

I've looked at B2S and have found nothing, I know in the States you could get these items at an craft store especially Hobby Lobby.

If anyone knows where I could get such things in Bangkok that would be great!

I know a shop in Holland to

Ah love the dumb'a*%es on here I must say! Thanks for the chuckles idiots! :o

If someone knows and can give me a serious lead on where to get copper metal sheets and wire in Bangkok, so what if I used guages (please peeps get a grip), let me know. Thanks!

Cheers!

Edited by bluegirl72

so what if I used guages (please peeps get a grip)

Well if you use gauge sizes, nobody in Thailand will know <deleted> you are asking for....as suggested before.... China town....but you had better convert your gauge sizes to metric sizes (do you know how to do the conversion or what the metric system is...???...As a hint....its NOT a conspiracy against the US to prevent US products being sold on the international market... :o

Well if you use gauge sizes, nobody in Thailand will know <deleted> you are asking for....as suggested before.... China town....but you had better convert your gauge sizes to metric sizes (do you know how to do the conversion or what the metric system is...???...As a hint....its NOT a conspiracy against the US to prevent US products being sold on the international market... :o

Gosh such hostility and all I was asking about was metal, interesting how ethno-centric the critics are here, btw here's a mirror. Yes I know about the metric element, I was cutting & pasting information in a rush yesterday from a catalog, didn't realize it was unacceptable to post from an American based company/catalog.....once again....I go back to my original question- copper metal not debating politics here or cultures that feel inferior on here all I need is COPPER metal and I need more specifics then "Chinatown," a bit big here in BKK as I'm sure you know.

Must say these responses from you and your "cronies" are quite revealing and quite amusing....dumb a#%es will be as dumb a#%es are......*sigh*. Go spend some "quality" time with your Thai girlfriend, she needs you! *wink*

Anyone out there with viable and reliable ideas about getting copper metal in BKK (specifics would be nice) would be much appreciated.

And I'm sure I will get another idiotic response as well, nature of the beast I guess with some of the guys that come to this country *BIG sigh*.

Edited by bluegirl72

Gosh such hostility and all I was asking about was metal, interesting how ethno-centric the critics are here, btw here's a mirror. Yes I know about the metric element, I was cutting & pasting information in a rush yesterday from a catalog, didn't realize it was unacceptable to post from an American based company/catalog.....once again....I go back to my original question- copper metal not debating politics here or cultures that feel inferior on here all I need is COPPER metal and I need more specifics then "Chinatown," a bit big here in BKK as I'm sure you know.

Must say these responses from you and your "cronies" are quite revealing and quite amusing....dumb a#%es will be as dumb a#%es are......*sigh*. Go spend some "quality" time with your Thai girlfriend, she needs you! *wink*

Anyone out there with viable and reliable ideas about getting copper metal in BKK (specifics would be nice) would be much appreciated.

And I'm sure I will get another idiotic response as well, nature of the beast I guess with some of the guys that come to this country *BIG sigh*.

Well I am sure calling people idiots is going to get you a lot a favourable responses.. :D ...

I can get you plenty of 99% annealed copper, 70/30 brasses, CuNi and many other copper based alloys in all profiles and shapes...how many tons of each to do you want

Well I am sure calling people idiots is going to get you a lot a favourable responses.. :D ...

I can get you plenty of 99% annealed copper, 70/30 brasses, CuNi and many other copper based alloys in all profiles and shapes...how many tons of each to do you want

Sorry but I didn't start the unnecessary responses to my thread :D

NOW thank you for an apt response to my original question!!! I do appreciate this ;-)

These are for jewelry design projects. Let me figure out in metrics *wink* how much I need and I will get back to you, I'm thinking the 99% annealed copper would be best. These jewelry pieces are going to be created by using rivets or "cold connections" via the copper wire, cuff bracelets made out of the copper as well.

Thanks!

Edited by bluegirl72