Looking For Cheap Printer With Ink Tanks

Smithson

I'm looking for a new printer, the Epson I've got has done really well, but the paper feeder doesn't work anymore. Last time I went to Panthip they didn't have an Epsom. The cheapest one was a Brother, but apparently it doesn't have an ink cleaning feature, something I've used a lot with the Epsom.

Can anyone recommend a cheap printer with ink tanks?

Canon M185 with Ink Tanks and ink included. 1880 + 500 baht. This is in Chiang Mai. IT Center near the Changpuak Superhighway Intersection. Go upstairs, turn right, and the first shop on the right. D-Dynamite First. Very happy with mine. Paper feeds perfectly.

Hi,

The Canon Pixma MP 145 is an all in one printer, copy and scanner. I have seen them in the IT centre Korat for 2700 bt with tanks. Thinking of getting one myself. Try google.

jb1

At Panthip I ended up getting a Epson TX101, he wanted B2,700, but I bought 2 and got them for B2,500 ea. The Canon was B2,400.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Hi,

The Canon Pixma MP 145 is an all in one printer, copy and scanner. I have seen them in the IT centre Korat for 2700 bt with tanks. Thinking of getting one myself. Try google.

jb1

At Panthip I ended up getting a Epson TX101, he wanted B2,700, but I bought 2 and got them for B2,500 ea. The Canon was B2,400.

The Canon for B2,400 included the ink tank?

Hi,

jb1

The Canon for B2,400 included the ink tank?

It should be. I bought the Canon last week from IT Plaza in Korat for 2400 plus they threw in some free,extra ink and photo paper. And a rather lovely lady offered to carry it to my car :0

I'm looking for a new printer, the Epson I've got has done really well, but the paper feeder doesn't work anymore. Last time I went to Panthip they didn't have an Epsom. The cheapest one was a Brother, but apparently it doesn't have an ink cleaning feature, something I've used a lot with the Epsom.

I have a Canon ip1880 with additional tanks (around 4000 baht with the modification) . After some days of use and non-use, the head went dry and need to be cleaned. This happens many time, until i decide to buy a new one.

For my bulk printing now I have a 3 in 1 Brother DCP 145C. The good of the brother is that, due to the position of the inktanks, you can change it with a much bigger kind, without any modification, just plug and play.

post-58494-1234926301_thumb.jpg

Im very happy with this printer, also if I don't need a scanner, but the copy function could be useful.

The printing quality is fair, but my big old Canon IP5200 print better photos. But to print my menus, flyers and other stuff, is ok. Thumb up!

^ They had that model also, but said it didn't have an ink cleaning feature. While I guessed this was because one wasn't necessary, I decided to stick with the Epson because I had good experience with the last one - close to two years printing dozens of pages everyday.

I'd recommend ink tanks for anyone use printers on a daily basis.