Motorbike (scooter) Trips

Thaifever

Hello. I'm wondering if there's a group on here that meets up for road trips. I bought a bike recently and made some trips with my gf but it would be cool to meet up with other riders as well. My bike (Yamaha Nouvo) is actually considered a moped back home, but on the highway, coming back from Kanchanaburi last weekend, I rode part way with about 7 other riders who were on both scooters like mine, and proper bikes. It was fun, maybe even a bit safer riding in a pack. Anyway, I think It'd be cool to plan a trip with other riders.

There are tons of Thai scooter clubs- I see different clubs show up at every bike rally on their Cubs, KSRs, Vespas, etc. Not aware of any Farang scooter clubs... If you can read Thai just do a quick search and you should have no trouble finding some of these clubs, otherwise ask your gf.

If you ever get an actual MC, then there are quite a few Farang clubs and groups that you could ride with.

Happy Trails!

Tony

There are tons of Thai scooter clubs- I see different clubs show up at every bike rally on their Cubs, KSRs, Vespas, etc. Not aware of any Farang scooter clubs... If you can read Thai just do a quick search and you should have no trouble finding some of these clubs, otherwise ask your gf.

If you ever get an actual MC, then there are quite a few Farang clubs and groups that you could ride with.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Thanks...I'll do more research once I get a proper bike haha.

Hi Thaifever, if you are located in Bkk and planning a short trip on weekend, I might join you.

I also bought 2 weeks ago a Yamaha Nouvo Excellence and I like it. My problem is the orientation around Bkk. I like to get outside Bkk, but cannot read Thai.

Helmut