Today Pad Will Rally In Udon

henryalleman

I've read about it in the newspaper. There will be concert. The police and the governor promised to keep the security.

Udon reds will have to get used to the fact that this land belongs to all Thais and realise that lynching political opponents is a despicable practice that should be stopped.

Ok PAd ralleys today in Nam Prajak Park it was closed down yesterday fro a bomb search their security personnel are already in place. all the entrances to the park usable by vehicles are blocked They are having a concert. The red shrits are in Tung See Mung for thier concent same thing as the last confrontation.

Hopefully the twian will no meet. The reaon come on I don't have clue

I've read about it in the newspaper. There will be concert. The police and the governor promised to keep the security.

Udon reds will have to get used to the fact that this land belongs to all Thais and realise that lynching political opponents is a despicable practice that should be stopped.

what a load of crock your still dribbling, I remember a little incident on Vipawadee Road not 2 months ago........... PAD + Plus ........ = ........... hipocracy