Dynamat

mdechgan

Does anyone know if there is dynamat or fatmat or similar sound insulation sold in BKK?

no need to pay extra for brand names like dynamat or fatmat...there are many local thai brands available.

American Dynamic seems to be the best deal at approx 450 per roll uninstalled... if you are installing yourself, lay a sheet in direct sunlight and let it soften and become flexible before installing...if you aint got no sun, lay it over the engine bay if the engine is hot.

the thai word for damping is - Pan Damp

you a basshead?

Edited by Vato

Does anyone know if there is dynamat or fatmat or similar sound insulation sold in BKK?

I dont know but an alternative I use in the UK which may be available is bitumen backed with an aluminium layer for use as a "flashing" on buildings. Self adhesive its virtually the same stuff. I use to use it in my car a s sound deadening. Cheap just buy it on a roll various sizes widths up to about 30cm wide.

Try Home Pro or ask at Car audio shops.

no need to pay extra for brand names like dynamat or fatmat...there are many local thai brands available.

American Dynamic seems to be the best deal at approx 450 per roll uninstalled... if you are installing yourself, lay a sheet in direct sunlight and let it soften and become flexible before installing...if you aint got no sun, lay it over the engine bay if the engine is hot.

the thai word for damping is - Pan Damp

you a basshead?

Where can you get this Pan Damp?

any car stereo place can get it for you...industrial flashing used in the construction of commercial buildings is the same thing, goes on before the finishing layer.

or like yabaaa mentioned, you can go to homepro and get a roll under the name Sika...its thinner and twice as expensive though.