Bikers In Ban Chang/rayong

Big Guns

Hi, I'm a biker in Ban Chang, I have a Kawasaki ER6n. I would like to find a few people to go on rides with. Christ this sounds like a lonely hearts column!!!!!

Anyway if any bikers are up for saturday or Sunday blasts let me know. I can't go for long stays like Bard and his Secret Soi (dog) Riders :o as I work during the week. If people are up for weekend rides let me know.

Cheers

Mart

Hi, I'm a biker in Ban Chang, I have a Kawasaki ER6n. I would like to find a few people to go on rides with. Christ this sounds like a lonely hearts column!!!!!

Anyway if any bikers are up for saturday or Sunday blasts let me know. I can't go for long stays like Bard and his Secret Soi (dog) Riders :o as I work during the week. If people are up for weekend rides let me know.

Cheers

Mart

Shame you don't live down phuket way ... I'm in the same situation hang in there mate you will meet people to ride with ..... all the best Coatesy

Cheers

Mart

Shame you don't live down phuket way ... I'm in the same situation hang in there mate you will meet people to ride with ..... all the best Coatesy

If memory serves me well, I told you while ago about our group but you never replied.

You can also join Rayong Riders who ride out every weekend, nice guys and girls have clubhouse not far from Manora, same soi so easy to find, just ask my wife next time you see her and she can introduce you to there place...

When I'm home and not on a long bike trip I am always game so just give me a bell or post it here or on GT-Riders always someone who will join for sure, Simon is cool to ride with... hey you can PM him tuktukracer he rides a Ninja 250R.

(Crobiker is right he did mention his group in Phuket previously)

Cheers Bard

Cheers

Mart

Hi, Sorry to but in on your thread, but i am desperate for help. I am trying to find some where to hire a sports bike 600 upwards. I am in Chanthaburi and Pattaya is a complete git for me to get to. Could you tell me if there is anything more local? Many thanks.

post-77231-1234801189_thumb.jpg

Sorry there buddy but Pattaya is the place to rent a bike for you, why is it a git to get there, have buses going all the time via Rayong?

If you only want to ride on the track you can rent gixxer 750 from Highsidetours at Bira, but they are track only bikes.

Cheers Bard