Country Home Fo Rent

vmurphy

Have a nice, secluded 3 bedroom, 5 bath, country home for rent. It is located about 2 Km from The White Temple. Located on approx. 3.5 rai of land and has a beautiful view of the surrounding hills. Great for pets and children.

Asking 17000 baht. If you would like more info you can contact me at [email protected]

I can send pictures or make an appointment to come and visit....

Have a nice, secluded 3 bedroom, 5 bath, country home for rent. It is located about 2 Km from The White Temple. Located on approx. 3.5 rai of land and has a beautiful view of the surrounding hills. Great for pets and children.

Asking 17000 baht. If you would like more info you can contact me at [email protected]

Where IS chang35baht with his red card when we need him? :o

Where IS chang35baht with his red card when we need him? :o

maybe hes afraid to put the advertisement were it should go in the CHAINGRAI CLASSIFIED because you wont get better

value than the HOUSE FOR RENT in the classified for 5,500 bhat pm, whitch is the best value house for rent in chaingrai