All Yhe Best

yourshoutmate

please help me. i have forlen inlove with a bird from rice land . what can i do now. she taught me many things she is a capiltist just like me , and she got me my first driviving liceance , i can youse in any country i please in the future. thank you verry much............anyway i love thailand they thaught me how to be a person long live the king i love you

please help me. i have forlen inlove with a bird from rice land . what can i do now. she taught me many things she is a capiltist just like me , and she got me my first driviving liceance , i can youse in any country i please in the future. thank you verry much............anyway i love thailand they thaught me how to be a person long live the king i love you

No one's English can be that bad. Sorry, I see you're from Aus, in that case I stand corrected.

No one's English can be that bad. Sorry, I see you're from Aus, in that case I stand corrected.

What to do now you ask -- buy a dictionary from your language (?) to Isaan/Thai/laos

Could be from anywhere via Aus. or could be Austrian, know a lot of Austrians that speak perfect English do you??? :o

What to do next...carry on....enjoying yourself.

Could be from anywhere via Aus. or could be Austrian, know a lot of Austrians that speak perfect English do you??? :D

What to do next...carry on....enjoying yourself.

Stay under the bridge and away from PC :o

Dave

Maybe not just bad English.

Perhaps 3 parts pist to boot :o

I feel real sorry for the girl "capitalist" :D

• 2 weeks later...
my friend i want put your english down like all these other people are doing.you are in a bit of a pickle though mate.i will not give any advice my friend .i just wish you luck.

With respect, buffaloe, your English is not exactly the best. And might I also respectfully suggest, that you keep the word "dear" which crops up in most of your posts, for your female friends. English speaking men do not normally go around using that endearment towards each other, unless they happen to be katoeys.

And by the way, does your keyboard not have a shift key?

my friend i want put your english down like all these other people are doing.you are in a bit of a pickle though mate.i will not give any advice my friend .i just wish you luck.

With respect, buffaloe, your English is not exactly the best. And might I also respectfully suggest, that you keep the word "dear" which crops up in most of your posts, for your female friends. English speaking men do not normally go around using that endearment towards each other, unless they happen to be katoeys.

And by the way, does your keyboard not have a shift key?

And by the way you do not start a sentence with And.

And i hope you remember that mate.

And i am not nitpicking in any way.

And i am going now.