Another Tasteless Phonecard From 1-2-call

syd barrett

I thought the part to te left was a 'flying kite', we all know what that means.

You are so right. And the kite is heading right towards the goofy boy's head, the protruding hair part anyway (an inverted giant sperm?). I want the artist to comment on this immediately. Where is Weho when we need him. I am sure he would have a thing or two to say to this so called artist. This is how Rome crumbled, it started with the decadent phone card art.

BTW, what is wrong with goofy boy's eyes? Clearly he is on hard core drugs. We need Thaksin back to shoot him and all his friends and family!

Nazi Alert!!!!

Check out the white symbol in the seated guitarists big hair. WAFFEN SS! The three fans? Are they goosestepping/SEIG HEIL-ing? This is getting ever more serious.

Edited by Jingthing

I'm sorry Syd but its people like you who have made the Uk what it is today. You and people like you see perceived sleights, insults and racism in all things when there are none. The PC brigade have driven common sense out of British life. Go get some therapy and if you are so insulted choose another network.

ALSO!!!! the last time I saw GG he was bald with a goatee beard and I don't remember him being known for playing the guitar, but then to PC people like yourself facts don't matter!