CS-Loxinfo

Miami Bob

Sometimes when I try to log-in to CSLOXINFO I get a message saying " access denied because of incorrect username or password". I am definately putting in the correct info. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Anyone else experience this?

Miami Bob

Sometimes when I try to log-in to CSLOXINFO  I get a message saying " access denied because of incorrect username or password". I am definately putting in the correct info. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Anyone else experience this?

Miami Bob

Are you typing it in the right case?

I still goof this one up after all theseyears :o

cv

Sometimes when I try to log-in to CSLOXINFO  I get a message saying " access denied because of incorrect username or password". I am definately putting in the correct info. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Anyone else experience this?

Miami Bob

Are you typing it in the right case?

I still goof this one up after all theseyears :D

cv

CV,

Yes, I am very very careful to get the user name and password correct. Some letters are lower case and some upper. Most of the time it works. I thought it might be some setting on my new computer. Sometimes after it denies me access I click on CSLOX again and it shows the user name as "Bob" which is the name my computer is registered to. :o Last night the same thing happened trying to log in through TT&T 1222 so now I'm thinking it must be a computer setting or just some problem with the Thailand phone system I don't know about that causes weird things like that to happen. I have TT&T. Miami Bob

Yes, I am very very careful to get the user name and password correct. Some letters are lower case and some upper. Most of the time it works. I thought it might be some setting on my new computer. Sometimes after it denies me access I click on CSLOX again and it shows the user name as "Bob" which is the name my computer is registered to.  :o Last night the same thing happened trying to log in through TT&T 1222 so now I'm thinking it must be a computer setting or just some problem with the Thailand phone system I don't know about that causes weird things like that to happen. I have TT&T. Miami Bob

Is 'Bob' the username you use to login to the computer, or the computer name? (Found in ControlPanel/ System/ Network Identification)

If its your computer name that's quite likely a dns or firewall problem. If its your login name (for your computer) try creating a user with the same user ID as your ISP username and trying to login then.

It would be much easier if we knew your operating system and network setup.

cv

Lets say, if you did type your user/pwd right at the first place and couldn't login there could be few reasons:

1. timeout of identification process - their servers are overloaded with logins, so they cannot work correctly - too weak for them

2. the database with user ID is too slow - too bad for them

3. too much traffic to manage - the same

4. too many user accounts to handle - most possible reason.

there's a worst case - keylogger on your PC, work quite similar - but I hope not.

My idea is they sold too many accounts to handle, while didn't upgrade the system for bigger users pool. The login server (Modem Pool)is something ISP could save lots of money from Cisco to Huawey(china, of course). typical.

Yes, I am very very careful to get the user name and password correct. Some letters are lower case and some upper. Most of the time it works. I thought it might be some setting on my new computer. Sometimes after it denies me access I click on CSLOX again and it shows the user name as "Bob" which is the name my computer is registered to.  :o Last night the same thing happened trying to log in through TT&T 1222 so now I'm thinking it must be a computer setting or just some problem with the Thailand phone system I don't know about that causes weird things like that to happen. I have TT&T. Miami Bob

Is 'Bob' the username you use to login to the computer, or the computer name? (Found in ControlPanel/ System/ Network Identification)

If its your computer name that's quite likely a dns or firewall problem. If its your login name (for your computer) try creating a user with the same user ID as your ISP username and trying to login then.

It would be much easier if we knew your operating system and network setup.

cv

CV,

Bob is not the computer name. Bob is the name that the computer is registered to. Bob is also the my login user name. I just changed the login name but I cannot use the ISP username as my computer login name because it will not accept that many characters. I haven't figured out yet how to change the name that the computer is registered to. I use windows XP. I'll see what happens now with this new login name.

Miami Bob